2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NEW ZEALAND
1 Roger TUIVASA-SHECK
2 Dallin WATENE ZELEZNIAK
3 Gerard BEALE
4 Bradley TAKAIRANGI
5 Jordan RAPANA
6 Kodi NIKORIMA
7 Shaun JOHNSON
8 Martin TAUPAU
9 Thomas Leuluai
10 Adam BLAIR (c)
11 Kenny BROMWICH
12 Joseph TAPINE
13 Simon MANNERING
14 Nelson ASOFA-SOLOMONA
15 Russell PACKER
16 Isaac LIU
17 Danny LEVI

18 Jared WAEREA-HARGREAVES
19 Peta HIKU
20 Te Maire MARTIN
21 Addin FONUA-BLAKE

where's 'The Poo'?

nightster

Premium Member
Tipping Member
LEBANON
1 Anthony LAYOUN
2 Travis ROBINSON
3 James ELIAS
4 Jason WEHBE
5 Abbas MISKI
6 Mitchell MOSES
7 Robbie FARAH (C )
8 Tim MANNAH
9 Michael LICHAA
10 Alex TWAL
11 Chris SAAB
12 Ahmad ELLAZ
13 Nick KASSIS
14 Mitchell MAMARY
15 Elias SUKKAR
16 Jaleel SEVE-DERBAS

17 Andrew KAZZI
18 Adam DOUEIHI
19 Bilal MAARBANI
20 Jamie CLARK
21 Danny BARAKAT

Mamary and Sukkar seem to go together well

nightster

Premium Member
Tipping Member
hope I get to see some of it here in Thailand .... having trouble finding out if its going to be covered here ... anyone in the know?

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
hope I get to see some of it here in Thailand .... having trouble finding out if its going to be covered here ... anyone in the know?

Dunno, but aren't they about to do a 5 day funeral/ mourning for the dearly departed King?

If so.... don't get yourself in trouble! They kinda liked him in Thailand.

nightster

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dunno, but aren't they about to do a 5 day funeral/ mourning for the dearly departed King?

If so.... don't get yourself in trouble! They kinda liked him in Thailand.

yeah its a big deal here ... today is day 1 ... not much else happening !!
hoping it will be a bit less intense tomorrow ... I liked him too ... he played the sax

HappilyManly

Journey Man
thanks but neither of those links delivered here
but I have found out that I can watch it at the Aussie pub at Kamala Beach if the King's Cremation doesn't mean not happening ....
Get a cheap flight to Malaysia for the weekend or till the Thai funeral week is over.

Can't wait for some footy :clap:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Maybe when the football restarts for a bit the **** that’s been going on in the media and on this forum might abate for a short while.

Maybe, but not guaranteed!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NZ squad: 1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Gerard Beale 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Marty Taupau 9. Thomas Leuluai 10. Adam Blair (c) 11. Kenny Bromwich 12. Joseph Tapine 13. Simon Mannering 14. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 15. Russell Packer 16. Isaac Liu 17. Danny Levi 18. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 19. Peta Hiku 20. Te Maire Martin 21. Addin Fonua-Blake
Where is Lewis Brown ?
Surely he deserves a place in the NZ national team after his 2017 great contribution to Manly .
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?
How the fck can a competent Player like Lewis Brown miss rep selection ?
Honestly can some one on here please explain how can this be ?
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?
I just don't get it ?

nightster

Premium Member
Tipping Member
accepted .... hmmmm its hard to get any real opinions from the Thais that I have asked about him ... its a crime here to speak negatively about the monarchy .... the new king was once a playboy ... but now his is to be king

Class of 96

Bencher

Where are you in Thailand mate (unless you are on the run and keeping low). I'm in Bangkok and plenty of places to watch it.

Class of 96

Bencher

BTW mate. No official alcohol ban aside from yesterday. Venues just asked to tone it down, so get down to the local Aussie bar and fill your boots, but stifle the Whoop calls.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14