2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Lost my love for Fiji tonight courtesy of Hayne and that scumo winger.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Big game for me tomorrow

Have tickets for the quarters next week and they have confirmed Tonga as one of the sides

NZ win tomorrow, Tonga v Fiji
Tonga win tomorrow, Tonga v Lebanon

Really hoping to see an Island battle with a couple of Manly boys

Harvies elbow

2017 Tipping Competitor
Big game for me tomorrow

Have tickets for the quarters next week and they have confirmed Tonga as one of the sides

NZ win tomorrow, Tonga v Fiji
Tonga win tomorrow, Tonga v Lebanon

Really hoping to see an Island battle with a couple of Manly boys
Did they have some sort of street parade or something or are people just waving flags and decorating their cars?
Saw something on tele before this game.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Did they have some sort of street parade or something or are people just waving flags and decorating their cars?
Saw something on tele before this game.

Probably just the Tongans getting into it

Was major trouble pre game last week between the Samoans and Tongans and a few fisticuffs in public

Harvies elbow

2017 Tipping Competitor
Probably just the Tongans getting into it

Was major trouble pre game last week between the Samoans and Tongans and a few fisticuffs in public
I heard about that.
To show passion for your country is great but you can do without taking it to that level.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
You know, Vunivalu may be a superstar try scorer......but damn his defence is as bad as his attack is good. I thought Nathan Meritt was a piss poor defender on the wing, Vunivalu rivals him and may actually be worse.

Have to agree that Api was Fiji's best tonight and has been through the tournament. I'll be honest and say that when we got rid of Matt Parcell I thought we had kept the wrong player. Api's passing game from dummy half was below average at best and his running game wasn't as good as Parcell's (their defence was about on par, though Api did miss more). However.....I'm very happy to say that Api has made me change my tune. His game has improved out of sight this year.

Api got the official MoM :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14