2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I just thought I'd join this forum for the sake of it.. What I want to know if your post is legitimate

He creates multiple accounts, talks to himself with those accounts, and spouts crap. Only been right once so far by my reckoning and that was when he "predicted" as desert boot kid that Elgey would stay with the tits.

Brent Reid said on triple M tonight that Martin has signed with Penrith and Taylor is tossing up between the Titans and Manly, with Manly offering him more cash.
If Bennett is giving him advice on where to go I can't help but feel confident he'd recommend our club over the titans.

Had a serious look at the Donkeys and Rorters list of forwards. Really dunno how they get under the salary cap and even with our new forwards would any ( besides Myles) make those two teams...perhaps Jake T.
Myles needs another hard nut to help him and Jake next year. Is he in our team now and compare to the guys below ?
Donkeys: Thaiday, Gillett, McGuire, Parker, Glenn, Blair.
Rorters: JWH, Napa, Taukeapa, Lui, Cordner, Moa, Evans, Guerra.
My tip to play the GF. Rorters win.

Had a serious look at the Donkeys and Rorters list of forwards. Really dunno how they get under the salary cap and even with our new forwards would any ( besides Myles) make those two teams...perhaps Jake T.
Myles needs another hard nut to help him and Jake next year. Is he in our team now and compare to the guys below ?
Donkeys: Thaiday, Gillett, McGuire, Parker, Glenn, Blair.
Rorters: JWH, Napa, Taukeapa, Lui, Cordner, Moa, Evans, Guerra.
My tip to play the GF. Rorters win.

Tell you mate, with some good coaching, and a top game plan, our forwards are awesome too. Remember:

Starling back from multiple injuries
Buhrer never there
Lawrence never there

Thats three of our normal starting side out.

Jake has come along
Ligi has come along

We have acquired Lussick
we have acquired Brown
We have acquired Myles

They can all under rate us, at their own peril.

Honestly, not a fan of Georgalis. He is having the same affect on our big men that Roach did, and are sending the backward.

Tell you mate, with some good coaching, and a top game plan, our forwards are awesome too. Remember:

Starling back from multiple injuries
Buhrer never there
Lawrence never there

Thats three of our normal starting side out.

Jake has come along
Ligi has come along

We have acquired Lussick
we have acquired Brown
We have acquired Myles

They can all under rate us, at their own peril.

Honestly, not a fan of Georgalis. He is having the same affect on our big men that Roach did, and are sending the backward.
Interesting comment about Georgalis. To a lot of us, we do not really know what contribution the assistant coaches give. We only find out after they have moved on or when they are replaced and certain facets improve. We often blame the head coach or the players or the recruitment guy for the poor performances.
At times, the better defensive coach is not a player who was good tackler but a good tactician and a person to have the confidence of the players. I wonder if this is where Brad Arthur was in his time at Manly. But for the record, can't wait until we smash the Eels in a few weeks.
Wholeheartedly agree about our forwards. Watching Starling last Sunday (at the ground) made me more aware of his contribution to our defensive structures. He has often been referred to as a plodder last year but he has sorely been missed this year.

Ryan good points but please tell me how many of our forwards would make the Rorters, even their bench? Don't care if they are injured or not, throw them all in...........

Him and Taylor are the two to get, but everything seems to be indicating Penrith atm

Rugby League Week has Manly and Penrith as favourites in the race to sign Te Maire Martin, although I heard Brent Read say on Friday that he had already agreed to terms with Penrith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8