2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it is yet to be announced by the club, the signing of Parcell was mentioned in a small column on Ballin's future in today's Telecrap.

Do we put this one in the same category as Lussick ?

Official but unofficial ?

Nows not the time to hold off strategic announcements. In fact, it would be quite stupid to hold them off.

Shows the PR and Marketing of this club is out of touch.

Nows not the time to hold off strategic announcements. In fact, it would be quite stupid to hold them off.

Shows the PR and Marketing of this club is out of touch.

They are holding on to them in case they ever need to appease the fans when things look bleak.

I think they'll announce Orford's signing first then slowly let the rest out.

Im looking for some assistance from Manly supporters and JakeT fans.Rugby League Week,a once credible publication I used to buy every week 15 yrs ago until it turned into more of a gossip magazine,has a "Rising Rookie" award.Every week they nominate a player for their award but as yet JakeT has not been nominated.Not even last week after his cracker against the Warriors.Roosters winger Brendan Elliot,really?The majority of the players nominated are flashy backs with no substance,not including TomT of course.The criteria for the award is 10 games or less before 2015.And if they use the excuse that JakeT played in 2013,Jake Granville is nominated and he too debuted in 2013. I've contacted RLW,The Mole and John Dean,digital editor of RLW,by Twitter to ask why he hasn't been nominated but RLW and John Dean have ignored me and The Mole put me onto John Dean.So I'm hoping more Manly fans contact RLW to get an explanation for this travesty.

Im looking for some assistance from Manly supporters and JakeT fans.Rugby League Week,a once credible publication I used to buy every week 15 yrs ago until it turned into more of a gossip magazine,has a "Rising Rookie" award.Every week they nominate a player for their award but as yet JakeT has not been nominated.Not even last week after his cracker against the Warriors.Roosters winger Brendan Elliot,really?The majority of the players nominated are flashy backs with no substance,not including TomT of course.The criteria for the award is 10 games or less before 2015.And if they use the excuse that JakeT played in 2013,Jake Granville is nominated and he too debuted in 2013. I've contacted RLW,The Mole and John Dean,digital editor of RLW,by Twitter to ask why he hasn't been nominated but RLW and John Dean have ignored me and The Mole put me onto John Dean.So I'm hoping more Manly fans contact RLW to get an explanation for this travesty.
I saw this as well and thought it was a disgraceful rule. Can you link where Granville was nominated? I'm not sure you are correct that he debuted in 2013, but I thought he played more than 3 games in 2014.

Edit: you are 100% correct and further to that Granville had played a whopping 10 games prior to this season!! make sure you bomb @leagueweek with tweets about this poor journalism.

Last edited:
I saw this as well and thought it was a disgraceful rule. Can you link where Granville was nominated? I'm not sure you are correct that he debuted in 2013, but I thought he played more than 3 games in 2014.

Edit: you are 100% correct and further to that Granville had played a whopping 10 games prior to this season!! make sure you bomb @leagueweek with tweets about this poor journalism.
I've sent several to RLW but no reply.Rule is 10 or less so Granville just sneaked in.

There is an article up on News that Jorden Rankin wants to come back to the NRL with something to prove. If you remember he played with the GC at 16. And has been good at Hull FC. His manager mentions in the article he nearly signed with Manly a month ago but things fell through. Thoughts. ?

Oh dear god no. No more signings, please. The last fortnight has shown we have the talent here already.

Better to invest in the development of Gutherson , Travers, the 4 Trbojevic brothers, Demetriou, Knight, Pearcell and others.

I wouldn't mind having trex back.

We lack a sizeable player who can break the line. I know he's been pretty bad for the dogs but he occasionally puts in a good one and I'm sure he'd go better once he came back to where he wants to play.

We have a small backrow for next year so I say bring him back. He won't be worth the money he left for and knows the Manly way.

We just need someone else screaming at him "run f*ck ya!" @:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11