2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read an article on a young guy from Brisbane...Parcell from memory, supposedly a gun player, what got me though is he is a 9? Another hooker we already have 3, can someone shed some light on this situation would greatly appreciate some reassuring news at the moment.

Read an article on a young guy from Brisbane...Parcell from memory, supposedly a gun player, what got me though is he is a 9? Another hooker we already have 3, can someone shed some light on this situation would greatly appreciate some reassuring news at the moment.
I think it make 4 hookers, MB, Api, Hodges and now Parcell.

Keep in mind the newest 2 signings have versatility to play halves also, fact is MB is coming to the end of a great career - Hodges on the outer & the best for the 9 will be the long term option

From Moley Sonny Bill Williams took a giant step towards rejoining the club over the weekend.
SBW was the Roosters’ special – and very secret – guest at the win over the Warriors yesterday.
SBW and his family were wined and dined by Roosters supremo Nick Politis in the hirer’s suite to watch the big win over theWarriors.
The visit was kept top secret so his family could enjoy the day without media attention – but not secret enough to avoid Moley’s attention.
Sonny Bill was spotted in deep conversation with Politis for much of the afternoon, fuelling talk he will return to the club in 2017 for the final years of his career.
The mail is that Sonny Bill will return to the NRL after the 2016 Rio Olympics.
SBW’s immediate goals are the rugby World Cup this year in the UK and the New Zealand Sevens team at next year’s Olympics before returning to Sydney for a rugby league swan song.

Given that JLJ will probably end up in reggies at the Tigers it was probably a deliberate decision to let him go. It's not like his prospects are better there than here. And a 1 year deal isn't a real show of confidence either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10