2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

globaleagle said:
we're embattled?

didn't we just finish equal first and have someone who poured an extra 6 mill (allegedly) into the club?

Exactly!

Slothfield is a complete fool. He just embarrasses himself everytime he comments on Manly. 99% of the time it's an attack on our club or Geoff Toovey directly and he has no idea.

Even in that article he states Hasler poached Cleal but Cleal has stated publicly that he and Hasler are a partnership. Cleal will not leave Hasler.

Another thing Slothfield will get wrong.

Harry said:
Daily Telegraph EAGLES WANT CRUSHER BACK

MANLY want to bring home rugby league’s No. 1 talent scout Noel “Crusher” Cleal to help rebuild the embattled club.

It’s a daring move that will put the Sea Eagles in direct conflict with former coach Des Hasler, who poached Cleal when he left for the Bulldogs three years ago.

While Cleal is fiercely loyal to Hasler, he still lives on the northern beaches, is close to the players and is a club legend from his playing days.

Cleal and Hasler rebuilt Manly from an absolute rabble in 2004 to win two premierships. He’s under contract at the Bulldogs but it won’t stop Manly from putting out feelers.

Lol at the bolded part, Noel isn't even loyal to his son Kane

cherry_poppins said:
Harry said:

MANLY want to bring home rugby league’s No. 1 talent scout Noel “Crusher” Cleal to help rebuild the embattled club.

It’s a daring move that will put the Sea Eagles in direct conflict with former coach Des Hasler, who poached Cleal when he left for the Bulldogs three years ago.

While Cleal is fiercely loyal to Hasler, he still lives on the northern beaches, is close to the players and is a club legend from his playing days.

Cleal and Hasler rebuilt Manly from an absolute rabble in 2004 to win two premierships. He’s under contract at the Bulldogs but it won’t stop Manly from putting out feelers.

Mate, your comments are just ridiculous and uncalled for. Don't get personal FFS. Talk about his recruitment ability, but dude, that was pathetic.

Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Harry said:

Mate, your comments are just ridiculous and uncalled for. Don't get personal FFS. Talk about his recruitment ability, but dude, that was pathetic.

Stalking people you don't like online is kinda sad but explain to me how I'm wrong with the comment

Kane got screwed on a payout by the Dogs after a career ending injury, his father joins that same

I'm not debating on his ability to find a player, I debating the fact that he has a loyal bone in his withered old body

cherry_poppins said:
Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Harry said:

Stalking people you don't like online is kinda sad but explain to me how I'm wrong with the comment

Kane got screwed on a payout by the Dogs after a career ending injury, his father joins that same

I'm not debating on his ability to find a player, I debating the fact that he has a loyal bone in his withered old body

Youd have no idea of Noels parenting ability. It's that typical insular redneck theory, where by a humans personal life can be defamed in its entirety if they are an employee that is rugby league related.

I know Crushers wife still frequents this site. I hope she rips you apart, and takes you to task.

I try not to get personal in these debates, but your post is disgusting. Care to post a picture of your fantastic physique compared to that of Vrushers withered old body? I reckon he'd have you covered, and then some.

Your a hero.

Never question a parents loyalty to their child you peanut.

Anyway, if your going to attack a person personal life and family values, im done here. How low can people go.

Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Harry said:

Youd have no idea of Noels parenting ability. It's that typical insular redneck theory, where by a humans personal life can be defamed in its entirety if they are an employee that is rugby league related.

I know Crushers wife still frequents this site. I hope she rips you apart, and takes you to task.

I try not to get personal in these debates, but your post is disgusting. Care to post a picture of your fantastic physique compared to that of Vrushers withered old body? I reckon he'd have you covered, and then some.

Your a hero.

Never question a parents loyalty to their child you peanut.

Anyway, if your going to attack a person personal life and family values, im done here. How low can people go.

If she does she'd better explain herself instead of just ranting like a lunaticlike you have, you can't really bitch about someone without destroying their argument first, if I'm wrong about the Dogs ****ing Kane then I'll apologize, they owe him dinner though

You've started a personal attack because I have a low opinion of a former player and recruitment guy who thinks a players parents are more important than their ability, bit odd but everyone's different, I'm a family first kind of guy because that's how I get down

Dob me in to her and we'll see what happens, I'm not going to insult her over the Internet or in real life, she's done nothing morally objectionable that I know of

You want to see my body? I was an athlete until 8 years ago, now I'm 120kg and 6'3 with little to no muscle mass, if you want to see my body for adult purposes look up twinks because you'll enjoy their physical appearance a lot more than my flabby ass and second chin, but this version of me I prefer to the 55kg version of my athletic times

cherry_poppins said:
Harry said:

Noel and family would find that comment extremely offensive to suggest that he is not loyal to his son.

Suggest that you contact the dogs office and arrange to meet Noel so that you can tell him to his face and then you will see his response.

Assuming pre-season training begins next month, I suppose we can expect a flurry of last minute moves within the next few weeks. Would be even more enhanced if the NRL implemented a trade period following the grand final, keeps interest going in the league over the summer months.

That way could trade Choc and his contract to the Eels and get something of value in return if they want him that badly. Young prospect player or something.

Out of interest does anyone know if we swapped Michael Bani for Ben Farrar in a straight up trade or was it just a case of release and sign new contracts?

MWSE said:
Assuming pre-season training begins next month, I suppose we can expect a flurry of last minute moves within the next few weeks. Would be even more enhanced if the NRL implemented a trade period following the grand final, keeps interest going in the league over the summer months.

That way could trade Choc and his contract to the Eels and get something of value in return if they want him that badly. Young prospect player or something.

Out of interest does anyone know if we swapped Michael Bani for Ben Farrar in a straight up trade or was it just a case of release and sign new contracts?

I'm pretty sure Bani for Farrer was a swap.

Manly's Mateo coup
THE Warriors are set to officially release Feleti Mateo and he will announce a two year deal at Manly within the next 24 hours.
There were doubts over the deal in recent days, with Manly’s ownership struggle raising the possibility of star back-rower Anthony Watmough staying at Brookvale.
But the Sea Eagles have splashed out big dollars for ball-playing forward Mateo, meaning that Watmough is almost certainly on his way to Parramatta.
Watmough is under contract to Manly for 2015 but the two clubs are currently working on a deal to see him move to the Eels.
Mateo will be a big loss to the Warriors and a handy acquisition for Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey.
One of the best offloaders of the ball in traffic in the NRL, he is certain to create many chances for Manly’s classy outside backs.

Kevinward777 said:
But the Sea Eagles have splashed out big dollars for ball-playing forward Mateo

This part surprises me,why would we splash "big dollars"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10