2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
manlywarringah said:
… I feel a little like that with Joe Picker. I think he would be a good strong runner and tough defender, especially at our club.

Canberra don't want him which is their loss. I'd like to think we could get him on the cheap and surely he would jump at the chance.
We have got some great value from ex-raider recruits. Just have to screen them carefully these days, so many seem to have 'issues'.
One advantage of getting Picker would be the great potential for puns/nicknames.

Nose ?

simon64 said:
Reported on FOX Sports.....Brad Arthur has poured cold water on the rumours he will be the Cowboys coach next year.

Great news for Manly.

I thought Bennett was the target for the Cows.

Bearfax said:
simon64 said:
Reported on FOX Sports.....Brad Arthur has poured cold water on the rumours he will be the Cowboys coach next year.

Great news for Manly.

I thought Bennett was the target for the Cows.

Pretty sure Bennett confirmed yesterday that he was staying with the Knights.

Liam officially puts pen to paper with parra

Liam Foran ‏@liamforan7
Signed with the Parramatta Eels today, really looking forward to the challenges and the opportunity ahead!!

Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Liam Foran ‏@liamforan7
Signed with the Parramatta Eels today, really looking forward to the challenges and the opportunity ahead!!

I've never seen a sentence with so much truth at the start and so many lies at the end!

CAMBO said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
^ Shouldn't he be sponsored by a fudge company?

That would be his cuz. Rusty Pecker

Do you know why Popeye's "knob of iron" never went rusty? He kept dipping it in Olive Oil.

globaleagle said:

Liam Foran ‏@liamforan7

I've never seen a sentence with so much truth at the start and so many lies at the end!

Oh...there'll be challenges, and plenty of them. ;)

Liam Foran ‏@liamforan7

The bad news for Parra is they thought he was Kieren and they have signed up to pay him $1.5m a year.

No wonder he is looking forward to the challenge.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8