Zorbs this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zorba has his say on BSB this morning re Foran, Schuster, selections, fitness and the most important re-signing for club. Take a listen from a minute in.

He is not wrong.. soon as I heard people in the club are actually discussing the possibility of signing forsn to play 9.. i have lost all belief and trust in them moving forward. The idea should not even be discussed. At this point I can't see us signing anyone noteworthy. This **** is just a vicious cycle here at manly with no signs of improvement or progression once more. We are cleaning out rosters every two years.. the powers that be need to be accountable. This mess isn't sustainable for the club or us supporters. Pull your socks up and get it right ffs

Penn and Humphreys must stand up to Hasler and say no signing Foran

Even we knew that Foran was going to Parra (thanks Ryan) while supposedly no-one at the club knew

He is a broken down hack as Peters said and he should retire

Schuster is our future 5/8 as he showed more in one game than foran has shown in the last 4 years

Under Dan Ferris we were an unfit rabble yet the titans were miles ahead of us for fitness and strength yesterday

Questions need to be asked about the whole football staff Donny included

I haven't said anything, but for a couple of months now I have not been able to believe just how unfit our team seems to be. Donny is supposed to be the Messiah as far as trainers go, yet our team just can't seem to compete on a fitness level even with the Titans who have that fraud Dan Ferris in charge.

What is going on?

Zorba made some valid logical points for the best interest of our great club and most of all backed up by our one and only Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton .
Foran comes with not only past and present injury concerns but also attitude concerns
He left our club for the right price and now he wants to come back again only at the right price that suits him .
I believe our club is split in 2 for his signature and taking into account Forans issues , he is not worth the price to destabilise our club or the playing group.
We have a super star 5/8 in the making in Shuster and we should focus on building our future with him than with the past skeletons of the broken down Foran

Zorba made some valid logical points for the best interest of our great club and most of all backed up by our one and only Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton .
Foran comes with not only past and present injury concerns but also attitude concerns
He left our club for the right price and now he wants to come back again only at the right price that suits him .
I believe our club is split in 2 for his signature and taking into account Forans issues , he is not worth the price to destabilise our club or the playing group.
We have a super star 5/8 in the making in Shuster and we should focus on building our future with him than with the past skeletons of the broken down Foran
Well said @BOZO
and it all starts with @Mark from Brisbane purge of our team
No more of this mediocrity bull$$$$ from our once proud club, a shadow of what we are showing this year.

At the time i was keen to bring foran back but the longer this goes on the more I dont want it to happen. Firstly Foran is not a 9, especially in this new game, secondly he is the reason our bozo come under scrutiny and almost banned for life from the game. We don't need a snitch in the ranks especially now I realise ppl in the club are still hostile towards him. Its a recipe for disaster

I think the real question is how is DES going as coach?

If he wants FOZ Foz will be here.

Doesn't mean Scheys not.

I'm not saying BOZOs wrong about the young halfback, but I don't know about some lad no one has ever heard of playing 7.

Plenty of agendas.

Schoey 13.
Jake 10. (He has to earn his money now)
Cust 9.
Foz 6.
DCE 7.

...also attitude concerns
I believe our club is split in 2 for his signature
So you do agree that re-signing Des was a mistake? :)

Kieran Foran's days as a Manly player are done and it should stay that way.

Did I hear Zorba right ... we actually put a $300,000 offer to Foran? An offer that he knocked back because it wasn't enough money?

I hate to say this but if I was Schuster's manager, I'd be putting out feelers with other clubs. You see, here is the other issue. We all know that the kid should be our 5/8. We know that and want that to happen. The problem is that apart from the fact that we even apparently made Foran an offer, Des still see's Dylan Walker as the first choice pivot. You can almost bet even now that even if the entire squad is fully fit and ready to go for Round 1 of 2021 ... Dylan Walker will be wearing the Manly #6 jumper and Josh Schuster will either be the #14, or playing at Blacktown.

If the kid signed with another club I would not be surprised. Not one bit.

Last edited:
I wish bozo didn’t move gutho on though

I think the real question is how is DES going as coach?

If he wants FOZ Foz will be here.

Doesn't mean Scheys not.

I'm not saying BOZOs wrong about the young halfback, but I don't know about some lad no one has ever heard of playing 7.

Plenty of agendas.

Schoey 13.
Jake 10. (He has to earn his money now)
Cust 9.
Foz 6.
DCE 7.
Plenty of agendas and Foz started them and craped in the nest that made him and fed him whilst he was here . We all know how he fell off the rails with his attitude off the field and with his body falling apart from injury after injury when he left us .
The young half back is a star in the making and a star of the future . The kid is a freak
Yes ,there are plenty of agendas here as in any club and Des would only be fueling the fire that can burn the whole club down and playing group down by signing the uncertain injury prone and attitude prone Foran

At the time i was keen to bring foran back but the longer this goes on the more I dont want it to happen. Firstly Foran is not a 9, especially in this new game, secondly he is the reason our bozo come under scrutiny and almost banned for life from the game. We don't need a snitch in the ranks especially now I realise ppl in the club are still hostile towards him. Its a recipe for disaster
Gees .....you have changed your tune!

just sayin’

Did I hear Zorba right ... we actually put a $300,000 offer to Foran? An offer that he knocked back because it wasn't enough money?

I hate so say this but if I was Schuster's manager, I'd be putting out feelers with other clubs
I'm glad you're not Schuster's manager then.
It was Canterbury offered him 300k, not us. Foran knocked it back because it was only a one year deal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6