Zorba's view...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe, but I've decided your opinion is irrelevant.
Marty baby, irrelevant is a state of mind.
marty_feldman.jpg

Last edited:
A threat to your crown then? :p

Starting to have trouble with reality again. You must remember that these thoughts are only inside your own head.

The truth is simple. I don't like the bitter garbage the man posts.

Written by Marty Feldman

And remember this sketch predicting Zorbs possible demise. Mr Creosote, originally written by Terry Jones and Michael Palin. This sketch is as funny as it is gross. Strong stomachs, people! Or don't watch it.....

Starting to have trouble with reality again. You must remember that these thoughts are only inside your own head.

The truth is simple. I don't like the bitter garbage the man posts.

@Woodsie you'll never move forward in life if you don't learn to assert yourself and get your point across to people. I know how you hate to argue, but maybe it's time you took a stand.

Like Alexander the Greats mum told him, "Try to be a bit more assertive, Alex. I'm sick of people calling you Alexander the pretty good".

And remember this sketch predicting Zorbs possible demise. Mr Creosote, originally written by Terry Jones and Michael Palin. This sketch is as funny as it is gross. Strong stomachs, people! Or don't watch it.....

Look, I'll watch it but I must warn you that my tolerance for grossness is.....

wafer thin!

I don't know how many times I've seen that Mr Creosote clip over the years but each time, I always end up with tears rolling down my face from laughter. :D

I don't know how many times I've seen that Mr Creosote clip over the years but each time, I always end up with tears rolling down my face from laughter. :D

I was quite young when I saw this clip. I didn't know about monty python nor did I know what the hell was going on. I must say the whole experience scared me and monty python have scared me ever since. They're creepy!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7