ZORBAS VIEW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a vindictive prick this guy is. The football club had every right to get out there and defend a club legend over what is clear and unfair treatment.

A message to ZTH and the Penn clan, just because you financially own our club does not give you the right to shut down peoples opinions cause no one not even you is bigger than this club and if this dysfunction continues you wont have a club!

You have made your decision and you are planning for the future, GET ON WITH IT!! Stop the back biting and move on!

Yes I think he's referring to the EA's, as the FC def does have input and some power, not much I admit but at least some.

The vindictiveness of this man continues unabated.
No, its the FC and in December we will have another ****fight as the 2 year's since their last election is up.

I thought we only won the Ticket last year.
So Ray Brown, Krillich and maybe Bozo will be forming a Ticket to get hold of the Preference Share @:cry:

The Angels are just a voluntary group of Ladies who stepped up, when the Creditors were calling and sourced the funds from Delmege

Im going now to sign the Mrs up to the FC if only as a way of donating some money to them, she wont be able to vote for three years or whatever it is but i can foresee the penns having a big crack at total control in the next two election cycles.

I'm worried about what the end game might be in all this ( assume they get control of the FC as well).

It seems they want to run things like a big corporate company.

I've been saying for a long time now we are not fans we are just customers.

It's a worrying time.

No, its the FC and in December we will have another ****fight as the 2 year's since their last election is up.

I thought we only won the Ticket last year.
So Ray Brown, Krillich and maybe Bozo will be forming a Ticket to get hold of the Preference Share @:cry:

The Angels are just a voluntary group of Ladies who stepped up, when the Creditors were calling and sourced the funds from Delmege

I don't think so , they got smacked last time and will know there's a sour taste in the air .

I think they'll branch stack the joint and make their play when their allies get their voting rights.

Completely classless...at least he is consistent with his desire to use any opportunity to settle scores
As personified in his ageing Mafioso-style appearance (or whatever the Greek equivalent is). He looks like a superannuated member of the North Jersey crew in 'The Sopranos'.

Meanwhile those he chooses to denigrate can at least be assured that they will have the option of attending his funeral, rather than the other way around.

As personified in his ageing Mafioso-style appearance (or whatever the Greek equivalent is). He looks like a superannuated member of the North Jersey crew in 'The Sopranos'.

Meanwhile those he chooses to denigrate can at least be assured that they will have the option of attending his funeral, rather than the other way around.

What i can not understand is why he keeps going. Look the war is over and he has won..why keep going?

Yes I think he's referring to the EA's, as the FC def does have input and some power, not much I admit but at least some.
I'm inclined to agree with Mark, as how could the FC be considered a 'minority group' and even more so, foreseeing its 'demise' - with how many paid up members?!!
However, I don't know the ins and outs of it all but I'm wondering about the likelihood of the (Penn's) board's constitution being changed to eliminate or reduce the number of FC seats on the board.

I'm worried about what the end game might be in all this ( assume they get control of the FC as well).

It seems they want to run things like a big corporate company.

I've been saying for a long time now we are not fans we are just customers.

It's a worrying time.
I would be more worried if we didn't have guys like Delmege and Penn that have stopped our club from non existence and ending up like our neighbours Norths
We have signed DCE the Turbo Brothers Gutherson etc with more to come and the Immortal Bozo who is in charge of our football operations will start us up on another new era of excellence
Bozo as a player won premierships 1972 1973 1976 and came back to coach us twice winning premierships in 1987 and 1996
If you think the mighty Manly club has board and ownership problems then have a look at all the sht at Eels the Knights the Titans the Tigers etc The others Norths and Newtown supporters are following them in the NSW cup competition for fck sake
There are 2 types of people in this world The ones that see the glass half empty and The ones that see the glass half full
I see the glass full of hope for the Manly Sea eagles future
Great players coaches and administrators have come and gone but the mighty Manly Warringah Sea eagles always have remained Great !!!
imagesQ83YE0I0.jpg

He's obviously not a hypocrite like most of you guys.A few weeks ago when we lost against the broncos & the cowboys you were all screaming tooves should be punted.Now he's been sacked you've all had a change of heart.
Really? If he isn't a hypocrite, why is he denigrating the same body that made him a life member?

I'm inclined to agree with Mark, as how could the FC be considered a 'minority group' and even more so, foreseeing its 'demise' - with how many paid up members?!!
However, I don't know the ins and outs of it all but I'm wondering about the likelihood of the (Penn's) board's constitution being changed to eliminate or reduce the number of FC seats on the board.
They don't need to, the fc only has two seats. Hopefully once all this dies down the parties can work together, it's not bad having the fc there being the "conscience" of the sea eagles long term. I hope the dialogue continues in a constructive manner from this point.

The constitution of the MSE Franchise can not be changed by a majority shareholder. The Penn Group bought in knowing that 2 Board Seats are for the Football Club and that the Preference Share is held by the FC

What i can not understand is why he keeps going. Look the war is over and he has won..why keep going?
I have to agree with this. Clearly we have an outcome. Clearly the club needs to be unified. There is still a 2 sided approach that continues to damage the club from within. Until the club can present a professional approach and stop bitching in the media we will continue to look like amateurs.

Anything other than the constitution basicly is the penns to manage and we need them to do the job unobstructed for a few years . Its theres because the bought it, pay to run it. Its pretty simple

Zorba has been vocal but it shows clearly that there is still bitterness within the club looking to take the fight to the penns. But what are they fighting about.

From here on in if your not moving the club forward piss off. If you have tainted the club , piss off. If you have a difference of opinion and can express that in a professional matter, great , thats all good and healthy but leave the baggage at the door or do the dignified thing and piss off.

If this means that hard working people who care about the club have to leave, then so be it. Thanks for your input, you have done a great job but dont tarnish your legacy by staying for the wrong reasons

Bottom line the penns own it, they paid for it. If you can tell me how continually screwing with them managing it can help our team im all ears. Judge them in a few years when they have had a run at changing the club, player power has dented manlys chances , as has the bitter divide in the club. As it is still happening at present only minimal changes can be expected.

Too many egos

If ZtH was put out to pasture I believe that a good deal of " healing" would take place.

Theres now no need for him to be there, I said it as much some time ago, him away from the board and not commentating in the media would be a big help !!

If ZtH was put out to pasture I believe that a good deal of " healing" would take place.

Theres now no need for him to be there, I said it as much some time ago, him away from the board and not commentating in the media would be a big help !!
Agree, but his ego would never let him move on. Unfortunately, we are stuck with the turd and all the **** that comes along with it. Karma is a bitch and he will get his one day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6