Zorbas View in Manly Daily - What's doing there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man

OK - I've read his article in The Manly Daily, and would like to make some comments.

01. Watching Melbourne win last weekend DID NOT make me fell any better about Manly losing. Who cares how Orford / Bell are going at Melbourne. It's what OUR coaching staff can get out of the guys that will count. Kite for example whilst a good player, has gone back dramatically from his St George days. Dead set - is mediocrity the norm guys?

02. Michael Robertson (The try scorer?). Zorba - have you looked at his stats? I'd say a Berrigan / Bell / Slater / King etc are try scorers. I suggest you look at Robertsons trys against games played champ. It aint too crash hot for a winger. HAVE you actually investigated this stat?

03. The POWERHOUSE George Rose? Your the pro Peter. I'll take your word for it. The games "I" have seen him play, he looks immobile, overweight, and doesn't miss too many tackles, because he isn't fast enough to get to the ruck before an attacker is playing the ball for the next hit up. With Steve Roach about to take him under his wing, quite frankly, I'm not too excited.

Apologies for my spray Zorb, but other reading this information were just as bemused as myself.

Gee Wizz.

Another quality prose by a stellar media man.

Why not face the music, How does it help playing diversion tactics. Analyze the problem not another teams success

Little wonder he is being increasingly sidelined.

Corso Pete knows a little about a chart of accounts. Maybe he could give us all an explanation for the term "liability".

I would hope that Rose and Robertson were playing Premier League next year. Reasonable back-up, that's all.

Steppa and Hicks for wings in my books.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4