Zorba's puppet with more dribble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, DCE may well be advised to stay with Manly given the current siege mentality of the fans and media. Where else would he prosper, but a club so maligned and ridiculed like Manly. Stick with us champ, and let the haters hate.
Foran is a myth to me now-he actually seems to be enjoying our slide.

Foran publicly bad mouthed the club. DCE never has. Foran agreed to terms with parra late last year. DCE never wanted to leave. Foran has played with no enthusiasm for months albeit injured. DCE has played with enthusiasm and effort and is visibly injured and still playing. DCE has more skill is as good defensively is a better organised. Foran is tough but now busted. There is nothing DCE can learn from Foran on the football field he is a far superior player.

See this is what i am talking about. Why would Zorba to allow his best mate Ritchie to write this crap. It stops any attempt to hold on to Cherry and blows smoke up the bum of a player who hasn't put in for Manly since the last round of 2014. IF Zorba wants to do something useful then put a gag on your mate Ritchie. Because now anything Ritchie writes will be perceived as coming from the Zorba/Penn camp. Ritchie is having a laugh and boosting his career with the help of Zorba all whilst destroying our credibility as a club. WAKE UP ZORBA YOU MORON!! RITCHIE IS USING YOU AND WRECKING OUR CLUB!!

Foran publicly bad mouthed the club. DCE never has. Foran agreed to terms with parra late last year. DCE never wanted to leave. Foran has played with no enthusiasm for months albeit injured. DCE has played with enthusiasm and effort and is visibly injured and still playing. DCE has more skill is as good defensively is a better organised. Foran is tough but now busted. There is nothing DCE can learn from Foran on the football field he is a far superior player.
I agree 100% its obviously Zorba's agenda to dis-credit DCE. It is a horrible thing to watch unfold.

Pathos personified :cool: Manly Fans are leaving in droves as Penn watches Manly burn @:cry:

Pretty sure that Foran's 'honorable and discreet' negotiations were headline news in the Herald the day of Manly Season Launch.
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...-to-join-parramatta-eels-20150225-13otct.html

Kelly is recorded thanking him for being so honest with Manly when Foran denied it :D Then Foran awoke March 16th and found a signed Parra contract under his pillow :rolleyes:

Im sick of hearing about honour from Foran. Our enemies are rubbing this in and the club have really screwed up.

Come on Penn get on with signing our kids and give us something anything to cling on to.

Amazing that these journos all reckon that they are in the know with the pulse of the game etc etc, they secretly read here.....but refuse to acknowledge that it's foz most people are annoyed with.

I think

....cause I have no pulse.

G'day all,It must be obvious to all now that there has been and continues to be an orchestrated campaign to denigrate the reputation and character of DCE.It is equally obvious that this is being carried out by persons within our club.With not one word said in his defence,or even attempting to give him some support and refute these sort of articles by management,you can't help but suspect it is emanating from,or at least condoned by them.
Where is the honourable,man of integrity rubbish they came out with about Foran?The stupidity of it all is that the complete opposite is true.Then again having seen how some of these people operate they must think that conniving and deceitful behaviour equates to honour and integrity,mores the pity.
cheers mike

Like @NYEagle , this Shyte is fair dinkum breaking my heart, day after day after day of it.

I cannot comprehend how the smiling assassin ( Penn) can allow this all to happen and in essence " watch Rome burn".

I said last year , if Penn wanted to move forward , that I had no dramas with his majority ownership , no dramas with him wanting his own staff and no dramas with his future visions for the club.

BUT, and as I said at the time, the one thing he needed to do is retire Zorba.

Ever since Perry tapped him on the shoulder ( with by the way an enormous golden handshake) he's done everything in his power to destabilise and create havoc for everyone who was the there at the time.

Everyone talks about the players being a cancer, well by far the biggest cancer is Zorba.

Well that's my opinion anyway I know not all will agree.

Like @NYEagle , this Shyte is fair dinkum breaking my heart, day after day after day of it.

I cannot comprehend how the smiling assassin ( Penn) can allow this all to happen and in essence " watch Rome burn".

I said last year , if Penn wanted to move forward , that I had no dramas with his majority ownership , no dramas with him wanting his own staff and no dramas with his future visions for the club.

Ever since Perry tapped him on the shoulder ( with by the way an enormous golden handshake) he's done everything in his power to destabilise and create havoc for everyone who was the there at the time.

Everyone talks about the players being a cancer, well by far the biggest cancer is Zorba.

Who in their right mind wouldn't agree with you? Does anyone think he is not a cancer on our club?

100% on the money Mark. Zorba has his little factions and continues his destabilizing behavior unopposed as the club descends quickly into obscurity.

G'day all,I do Mark 110%(not a typo).That's what everyone gives these days isn't it?What i'm having trouble with is reconciling my love of my footy club with my contempt and disgust at certain persons and their behaviour who are currently destroying it for purely selfish motives.
cheers mike

Thanks guys but there are some that love him, you just wait and see.

They'll counter with " it's all rumour and innuendo"

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8