• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It irks me how the media simply refer to JT and Smith as 'future immortals.'

It's not a done deal (bias alert: I'm not a real big fan of either.)

Just ask Mal Meninga.

Looks like the only way you become an immortal nowadays is if you have a murky past. sort of tarnishing the whole accolade

Wait until they start including administrators as immortals. Todd is already getting his new suite fitted for the gala affair, televised on channel 9. Its all about integrity

There should be a status below immortals for all best players ina generation without overdoing the immortals, like legends or something
Smith and Thurston are easily the best players of their generation wether you like the personalities or not.

There is a lot of collective amnesia out there in NRL Land when it comes to this Immortals stuff.

Provan was mentioned earlier, deservedly so. Other greats like Ron Coote, Bob McCarthy, Ray Price, Mick Cronin, Steve Rogers and Brett Kenny seem to have been completely forgotten.

And I would have had Meninga there in front of Lewis. Four Kangaroo tours, three NSWRL/ARL premierships, numerous SOO appearances and nine seasons in the game's best competition has a currency about it that Lewis's career falls well short of.

The idea of inducting a current player is fraught with risks. This is rugby league we are talking about, isn't it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8