Zorba has said it on the front page of the Daily.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Zorba's quote on the front page of the Manly Daily:

Sea Eagles media manager Peter Peters said yesterday: ``The enthusiasm shown by our fans has been amazing considering the game is being played at Penrith.

``It just goes to show how much our fans love Beaver.'' :yeah:

I saw beaver on sunday... but i haven't seen \"beaver\" for quite a while.. going through a dry patch.

:( :( :( :cry:

Nutz...the last "beaver" I saw was reminisant of that of Madonnas in Playboy back in the 80's with underarm hair thrown in...scary stuff ...I wish I stuck to my dry patch...

This thread reminds me of the old Two Ronnies gag.

"Researchers have discovered that 30% of men don't mind a bit if Liberals are in power, another 30% don't mind a bit if Labor are in power and the remaining 60% don't mind a bit and they couldn't care who is in power!!! :yeah:

When it comes to Beaver, if you keep going through a dry patch it's little wonder you're not seeing it very often.

Tips anyone?

[quote author=Daniel]
oh dear......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does going to "Players" count Cliffy ??????
[/quote]
hahaah
funny man pepsi

players is overrated, we went out about 4 weeks ago for my best mate (who is female) birthday, well there was 2 of us guys and 4 girls, the girls decided that we were going there to be honest i wasnt drinking and i found it boring i knew i wouldnt be rooting any of the goods on show so i wasnt interested, one of the girls on the other hand seemed more than a tad interested in whats going on. :p

I saw beaver on sunday... but i haven't seen \"beaver\" for quite a while.. going through a dry patch.

:( :( :( :cry:
my friend garts tells me hes sees some top dollar "beaver" on Chard Rd

funny little bloke he is.

``It just goes to show how much our fans love Beaver.'' :yeah:
hey do u think many of the lady fans love beaver

id like to meet them if they do :bdh:

When it comes to Beaver, if you keep going through a dry patch it's little wonder you're not seeing it very often.

Tips anyone?

work the tongue in a slow circular motion then a quick well timed flick every now and then.....

I was offering my expertise sweety. I'm in no need of help.

;)
i had heard u were more a fan of Captain Helmet than his enemy the beaver mata

hahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4