Zorba and Des manly fans idiots

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker said:
Interesting stuff but I think we know where you stand lovefooty as out of almost 250 posts, 80+% have been on the subject of anti-Zorb or anti-Des. God save Perry if he sends a coffee back. :)

Mate .It wasn't me who Lied to the fans and I am not the man saying we need a statue at the front of Brookie for Des.
I saw what Des and Zorba did last year and how they put them selves above the club.
If people think thats ok well so be it but zorba wants pay back and is still trying to wreck the place.

I'm not saying it is ok and I understand how deep the feelings run but there are always two sides to a story. But frankly today I'm only interested in the footie tonight.

put themselves above the club?

Loyalty is for fans, not for the employees. I expect employees to look out for themselves more than anything

Phantar said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
zorba on his podcast

11:18 "The idiots will boo him" Zorba referring to Manly fans about Hasler on the NRL Unleashed Podcast:

12:15 "a bloke came up to me & said cant wait to see traitor Des so I grabbed him by the throat & said u need to apologize to him & me"

Zorba should be renamed Zelig - after the Woody Allen character that always found a way to place himself at the centre of historical events.

Peter 'Zelig' Peters - has a ring to it.

Or perhaps Forrest Gump would be more appropriate.

More like Sargeant schultz from Hogans heros

Dyami said:
Daniel said:

Loyalty is for fans, not for the employees. I expect employees to look out for themselves more than anything

Thats the world we live in today, loyalty means nothing.

yes but we also have very good public sanitation, welfare, equal rights, medicare (though its failing) and a whole lot more.

Let's not be nostalgic, loyalty only ever lined your bosses pockets and looked after their interest. Bosses are only loyal until they need to downsize or fire you.

ManlyBacker said:
Interesting stuff but I think we know where you stand lovefooty as out of almost 250 posts, 80+% have been on the subject of anti-Zorb or anti-Des. God save Perry if he sends a coffee back. :)

A bit low on the percentage side, would have to be 95% at least ;)

Daniel said:

Loyalty is not for employees?

Really? Seriously?

Employees are as loyal as their next job offer, otherwise we would all be with the same employer for life. I know that in my industry that's a rarity

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
He should recieve a standing avation he was forced out he had no reason to leave.Just remember what he did the last few years for the club.

That would be interesting! Are you suggesting to stand him on a catapult flinging end and fire it?

The Eagle said:
Lol good after doing a Ricky Bobby

you ran around thinking you were on fire and kept stripping your clothes off?

Just saw Zelig on the Ten News outside the Leagues Club.

Looking for that relevance, looking for that 1973 moment all over again......Peter 'Zelig' Peters.

Daniel said:
Employees are as loyal as their next job offer, otherwise we would all be with the same employer for life. I know that in my industry that's a rarity

If that's all you look for, then that's all you will see.

Maybe Beaver might have a little something to say on this subject.

From what I see, those who get out of their own narrow self-interest, who look at what they can give rather than what they can get, who see the world through a generous abundance mindset, benefit in many intangible (and at times tangible) ways in the long run. And those with a mealy-mouthed deficiency midset never, ever get enough to satisfy.

The sooner we get Beaver back the better. Zorba needs to be pushed out...FOR GOOD! Talk about the enemy within!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8