Zac Saddler ... Indigenous team ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Zac be in our top 30 squad ..

• Total voters

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I wasn't going to bother watching this game ... because I don't give a .... but now that I know Zac Saddler is playing I feel compelled to .... my only knowledge of him was his glorious 3 mins of brain fart at the 9's .. so I am hoping that that performance was "not his go" ... and that he is in fact the next big thing ....

... anyway, he is a Sea Eagle so I am hoping for the best for him ....

PSS ... how did he make this team in the first place ?? .. must have some farly good reggie form ??

I wasn't going to bother watching this game ... because I don't give a .... but now that I know Zac Saddler is playing I feel compelled to .... my only knowledge of him was his glorious 3 mins of brain fart at the 9's .. so I am hoping that that performance was "not his go" ... and that he is in fact the next big thing ....

... anyway, he is a Sea Eagle so I am hoping for the best for him ....

PSS ... how did he make this team in the first place ?? .. must have some farly good reggie form ??
Yeah him and Joel are why I'm watching.
I suspect a bit of Darcy Lussick fever with Zac...

Based on potential more than anything Woodsie...big firebrand type and every year the selectors pick a few Smokies...just happens this is a Manly player.
Had injuries setbacks and was lured from the Dogs, who rated him.
Opportunity knocks - who knows...another trying for a bench spot 2020

Based on potential more than anything Woodsie...big firebrand type and every year the selectors pick a few Smokies...just happens this is a Manly player.
Had injuries setbacks and was lured from the Dogs, who rated him.
Opportunity knocks - who knows...another trying for a bench spot 2020
Good article in today's tele about him but you've pretty much summed it up right there...

Good article in today's tele about him but you've pretty much summed it up right there...
It's also on the back page of today's Manly Daily "Eagle who nearly walked away".

At the end of the article it says "Saddler is also looking forward to opposing his Sea Eagles teammate Dylan Walker who is in the Maori team. "I will definitely be trying to test him all game, I'm rooming with Joel and we've been talking about bashing him", he laughed" :tmi:

It's also on the back page of today's Manly Daily "Eagle who nearly walked away".

At the end of the article it says "Saddler is also looking forward to opposing his Sea Eagles teammate Dylan Walker who is in the Maori team. "I will definitely be trying to test him all game, I'm rooming with Joel and we've been talking about bashing him", he laughed" :tmi:

Good grief ... I hope he just has a good sense of humour .... but after his 9's performance that comment has made me nervous ....

I had no idea Dylan was a Maori...

Great game experience for Zac

Go Zac ! All the way to the very top of the NRL tree

images.jpg

Fletcher Christian. There are basically a handful of Bounty mutineers that all the Pitcairners are descended from, about half a dozen surnames on the island I think. And a fairly recent history of passing child molestation off as a ‘unique cultural practice’.
Well I was fairly close.
Well about as close as Manly and Parramatta.
Yes I read something not too long ago about that...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8