Zac Hosking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
He's been released by the Broncos and looked impressive in his few games, Maybe we should look at signing him.

But can you imagine the derision and uproar here if we did sign him? Silvertails is stubborn to the point of mulishness about the need to sign established players who have proved they can add to the side - and that doesn't mean a 26 year old with four (4) NRL games to his name (even though it is a good name, eh @lsz ) @:D

But can you imagine the derision and uproar here if we did sign him? Silvertails is stubborn to the point of mulishness about the need to sign established players who have proved they can add to the side - and that doesn't mean a 26 year old with four (4) NRL games to his name (even though it is a good name, eh @lsz ) @:D
I see what you did there

Myself and several others suggested him 2 months ago, the Panthers moved very fast.

Mind you we are never gonna sign anyone Penrith are interested in.
Are we actually ever going to sign anyone NEW that anyone is interested in ever again?

Seems not. Off seasons are so boring with any signing news.

Are we actually ever going to sign anyone NEW that anyone is interested in ever again?

Seems not. Off seasons are so boring with any signing news.
It has always been exciting when Manly recruited exciting players in the off season

And nothing is more boring when Des sticks with the same players that do not deliver in big games

As much as we are wallowing in the back end of a cow digestive movement, Hoskins Relation is not the answer. I love sentimentality as much as the next cow, but please, let’s keep it mildly real.

Here’s a more realistic Manly recruit:
Zac el Hose-King

2C7EEF5E-199C-469D-8586-C4DB39A3CA91.png

As much as we are wallowing in the back end of a cow digestive movement, Hoskins Relation is not the answer. I love sentimentality as much as the next cow, but please, let’s keep it mildly real.
He looks like he is falling into the quasi-journeyman category, like his dad.

Four FG appearances to date, all of them after his 25th birthday.

Sounds exciting! Is Interim Gary Wolman handling it, or Tony Yestrov, aka Mr Yesman?
In fairness, how is a CEO meant to go against the instructions of the board? He could argue against what they instruct but his only further option would be to resign. (Unless I'm missing something?)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4