Zac Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bozo was born in Warrington UK which means Zac is eligible for England. Bozo went back to Warrington and played for the club in 1969. The love for Bozo there is still huge among the older fans. Can easily see Zac being welcomed with open arms by Warrington and becoming a star in Super League and for England.

10527763.jpg

A closer look at Bobby Fulton's Wire debut and career

I think the JWH narrative is a bit of spin. What man wouldn’t stand up to another on a football field? Was he going to run away with fairy wings on? Of course he stood his ground but he left the field with blood all over his face and it was clear who was going to win any kind of physical battle between the two.

Non event.

i reckon zac is like sam fainu. Out of favour , out of contention and needs to move on due to scott fultons decisions

could be wrong but it has that whiff

seems to me if manly have 36 players available, he is 45, maybe . he will languish in reggies for too long unless he backs himself.

I think the JWH narrative is a bit of spin. What man wouldn’t stand up to another on a football field? Was he going to run away with fairy wings on? Of course he stood his ground but he left the field with blood all over his face and it was clear who was going to win any kind of physical battle between the two.

Non event.

Well he had his fairy jersey on so 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Non event.
Ben Creagh says “Helloooooo”

Non event.
He gets my admiration for courage and playing with heart. That is clearly not enough to break into the top 17. Not everybody gets to the top. Some are late bloomers. IMO He not really big enough to be an impact forward and not really quick enough to be a regular NRL centre. I hope he finds his spot and takes his game to another level.

He gets my admiration for courage and playing with heart. That is clearly not enough to break into the top 17. Not everybody gets to the top. Some are late bloomers. IMO He not really big enough to be an impact forward and not really quick enough to be a regular NRL centre. I hope he finds his spot and takes his game to another level.
Absolutely. It’s more that reading some of the posts, you’d think Fulton put JWH on his arse with a bone rattler.

It was a dark night for the club and one of the few shining lights was the passion that guys like Fulton played with, so I definitely do not want to knock him. It’s more tempering the narrative that was starting to blow a little out of proportion.

Still trying to associate Crusher Cleal 's early assessment of Zac Fulton as a Cam Murray type player in regard to his recent playing outcomes .
Question again , whether he can go to another level and full fill that early good wrap .
Could understand the reason he was moved from 13 at Blacktown with Matterson needing a run on spot but doubt that centre or edge may be the best alternatives for him
Club seems a bit lukewarm towards his future prospects there but still should give him the opportunity to have a decent crack in the trials again next season .
Good competitive outlook is a plus for him but still a bit more needed to come into more serious calculations for i st grade

from what I hear he doesn’t have much of a future at manly

My old man works with a bloke that used to play lower grades with mestrov… hit him up at the old boys day during the middle of the season…
Word at the time was

The club is very happy the fultons are gone

The Fulton connected players are being released/not re-signed (since then both fainus were let go and he said they won’t be re signing Zac)

Condon wasn’t impressing anyone with his training and well below what ppl had hoped (hence lack of game time early on)

And schusters attitude was dreadful and will be lucky to hold his spot unless he really turns it around (since then, we’ve signed brooks and he’s lost his 6 jersey)

Our boy Zac has been added to the indigenous team? Zac Scotty's boy yeah? Hopefully it means he's been training like a champion in the off season and words got out. But I must say I was unaware Zac was eligible for this game. Ahh anyway play well Zac.

Our boy Zac has been added to the indigenous team? Zac Scotty's boy yeah? Hopefully it means he's been training like a champion in the off season and words got out. But I must say I was unaware Zac was eligible for this game. Ahh anyway play well Zac.

Our Boy Zac did not let our Manly team down in his Tenacious NRL debut .
He wont let the Indigenous team down either
You can bet that he will be fired up for this game as well
He has plenty to prove with plenty of eyes watching

Zac is from Moree, his dad lived there for quite a while, so it is quite plausible Zac has indigenous heritage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8