Zac Fulton off to Bradford Bulls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was really impressed with him in his only NRL game and really expected him to get more chances. Multiple coaching setups have overlooked him though and the fact no other NRL or SL clubs were beating his door down speaks volumes I guess. Bradford does have a rich history over there so would be great to see him help get them promoted see him have a run in SL.

I'm surprised Canterbury didn't buy him. I bet if he came from Penrith it would have.
Since the Gould era Canterbury is living by the motto: Bought not bred

Seems to be the Bulldogs way these days.

A decade or so ago they tried to buy Manly's winning culture ... now they are doing exactly the same to Penrith, trying to buy their winning culture.

As far as wing options go we have (when everyone is fit)

Saab, Paulo, Vaega, Talau, Garrick, Koula, Parker and even Turbo if you wanted someone who's played wing before.

Just because Saab got injured and Paulo played like he'd smoked some good stuff before the game, that doesn't mean we need to buy a winger to replace a forward. We have more than enough options to cover before its a crisis.

Yeah a truly good move for a rugged 'little fella' will develop himself on softer turf and use his speed, unquestionable strength and (there's no way he'll be unknown, but relief from the family name) to develop himself as a better player.

Faulaulo (sorry if spelling is wrong, I'm in a staff meeting) into the thirty? And straight on the wing for Saab next round?

Bob was born in Warrington. Zac will be a star for the England team. You wait see.
Really? He's gone to Bradford in the second division, it's not a good standard of football. There are a number of proven good standard players occupying his position for the England team. My guess, he play out his career at that level and maybe be a standout but won't be able to make the step up

Would it have been too hard to just title the thread something like: ‘Zac Fulton off to Bradford’?

Rather than the current title, which suggests collectively that we can’t wait to see the back of him.

Now to find a new home for Condon and then it’s been a very successful clean out.
And Woods don't forget Woodsie boy. Keppie Harper fulton and tuipuluto all needed to go. Is Morgan Boyle unfortunately still with us? If so them him to and then we can try to get another decent prop. Forward stocks arent the best for us if we hit injuries.

As far as wing options go we have (when everyone is fit)

Saab, Paulo, Vaega, Talau, Garrick, Koula, Parker and even Turbo if you wanted someone who's played wing before.

Just because Saab got injured and Paulo played like he'd smoked some good stuff before the game, that doesn't mean we need to buy a winger to replace a forward. We have more than enough options to cover before its a crisis.

Clayton Faulalo​

Bradford website: Bulls Sign Aussie Ace Fulton!

Thank you for posting @Once Was Brissie Kid

Bradford Bulls’ Head Coach Eamon O’Carroll, said:
“I am really pleased to bring in someone of Zac’s quality, it took a while to get him here but we were really on it in terms of our communication with him, his manager and the club.

At 22 years of Age the Aussie Ace as they know him and look up to him at Bradford has years on his side to develop and mature to his potential
1709758663728.png

limiting his options now that Brown gives every indication of developing into a quite capable 13 .
Matterson still with a bit of a rating , even Navale signed up now for a longer stint .
Certainly looked promising and eager with his debut , not sure whether he had a few outings as a centre at Blacktown because of a lack of centre ability at the time or not that much opportunity as a back rower there but utility role not helping his progress and in the circumstances .
Guess that he essentially has to look after his best interests footy wise even at his early career stage and good luck to him

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8