You've lost your minds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are a competitive team, but I've absolutely hated walker at since we first tried him there.. this game was just same sh!te weve seen the last 4 years, Dce having to do all the playmaking himself and we look absolutely average on the 6th... until we get a solid legit 6 to partner him we will just be solid, but not a contender

Yeah Walker sucked today but everyone in our spine did. Bigger issue is hooker, Levi and Croker are just awful.

Yeah I mean we we are a team that traditionally starts slow playing in the wet against a team that never loses round one.......but lets hang the 5/8

Def his fault
Agree. Dylan was the least of our problems today (the main one being terrible ball control in the second half). Thought he was better than Cherry today.

But Killer had Ox inside of him.
Yeah, but it was only that one time and they hadn't seen their wives for a while and everyone agreed to never speak of it again. It was a beautiful, spontaneous moment, sure, and maybe they both think back on it fondly from time to time, those stormy nights when they're feeling lost and lonely, but I don't think it had anything to do with us winning the premiership that year.

Yeah, but it was only that one time and they hadn't seen their wives for a while and everyone agreed to never speak of it again. It was a beautiful, spontaneous moment, sure, and maybe they both think back on it fondly from time to time, those stormy nights when they're feeling lost and lonely, but I don't think it had anything to do with us winning the premiership that year.
The rainbow

I think Walker is similar to Killer and we did win a premiership with Killer at 5/8. But Killer had Ox inside of him.
Similar in the fact they both have Di@ks and played for Manly.
That is where any similarity ends.
Killer was one of the most naturally gifted players the game has seen. Ever.
He could do things that were impossible so when he moved to 5/8 while not his favourite position he adapted and did well.
However he did decline to play there later in career because deep down he knew his best position was centre. DW should realise that get back to where has played his best footy.

Similar in the fact they both have Di@ks and played for Manly.
That is where any similarity ends.
Killer was one of the most naturally gifted players the game has seen. Ever.
He could do things that were impossible so when he moved to 5/8 while not his favourite position he adapted and did well.
However he did decline to play there later in career because deep down he knew his best position was centre. DW should realise that get back to where has played his best footy.
Still reckon Killers would be bigger

Of course we were disjointed, but I really liked Levi's game and thought Walker, whilst way too quiet, had good involvements when he did have the ball and provided energy. He nearly broke through with some speed at one point.

Levi is nice and direct and does everything with 100% confidence. Once our attack gets itself together with some gametime we will really pick up our potency. Both Walker and Levi's defence was good, which shows some improvement from both player's 2019 efforts. It's not so much that we'll miss fainu (which we will), but more the one-two punch. But Levi can build into a worthy replacement imo.

Attack comes after defence and we showed today that we can defend. With us it always seems to take a few weeks but by round 3 or 4 (if season isnt suspended) we will be a fully functioning unit. Also a wet game and against a very fit side that have a much lower ceiling than us

WOW.....let's crucify the lot of them! Last season they were all great.......1st game back & they're all hopeless lolol. How about affording the boys some slack until they reach peak fitness & combinations start to gel again. AFB, Jake T, Tom T, Sironen all back after surgeries etc, the team having played one trial in which only a few 1st graders played, playing Melbourne at full strength on a wet day, 3 tries from 3 kicks...the 2nd one dubious at best, lucky bounce for each try, Finucane getting bandaged up for 5 minutes rather than being taken off the field & stopping our momentum when we had them & were on top......but hey they're all fu(ked! It was 4 - 2 for most of the game & we lost it late. We matched them & had a few things gone our way we'd have won. Don't understand how quickly people turn on the team! Maybe Fainu or Koroisau would have made a difference......maybe not. I bet if either played & we lost the comments wouldn't be any different.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2