YouTube Blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
well then he will love My next comment

I don't know what planet he is from or what deserted island he has been marooned on because his answer to you asking him "Are you Danny Weedlers love child, with the mother being rebbecca Wilson" was "No idea who they are"

Well niccipops you know what they say about big loses  ;) .....and at least you can balance your makeup bag and shandy on your new hubby's flat head which some gals will think is a huge advantage...esp at the footie on sunday afternoons.

Our mate kinda looks like a cross between Bart Simpson and a Dalek...in a lovable kinda way  ;D

What a wreckless try hard.

Who does he think he is, an ambassador for the club? Stick to a forum matie, there's no need to pull a stunt like this.

brookiegreg link said:
Well niccipops you know what they say about big loses  ;) .....and at least you can balance your makeup bag and shandy on your new hubby's flat head which some gals will think is a huge advantage...esp at the footie on sunday afternoons.

Our mate kinda looks like a cross between Bart Simpson and a Dalek...in a lovable kinda way  ;D
The flat head will come in very handy especially if he's only about four feet six. As for the Dalek reference it will be ultra sexy when he chases me around the house saying "Exterminate! Exterminate!"

He is probably just letting out all his frustrations from being picked on at school and always being the last one picked for sports. Probably still gets bullied.

It really sh*ts me when people go on about sports people and how lucky they are and all the money they make yada yada f'ing yada. Vossy did it on the footy show the other night and p'ed me right off. They fail to see all the hard work, scarafices, sets backs, pressure etc that goes with it. all they see is the positives but fail to recognise that sports people get to where they are thru hard work and determination which I believe are the two key things that people who knock them, lack.

[/quote] . As for the Dalek reference it will be ultra sexy when he chases me around the house saying "Exterminate! Exterminate!"
[/quote]

Nicci, you have issues. :eek:

. As for the Dalek reference it will be ultra sexy when he chases me around the house saying "Exterminate! Exterminate!"
[/quote]

Nicci, you have issues. :eek:

[/quote] True - the list is as long as my Dalek man's nose

And our friend has practiced for 30 years to get his room as messy as that  ;D

Reckon he's now had his 15 mins of alloted fame so its time to flush 'im down the gurgler...

The danger of youtube eh...any flatheaded twit like me can pull his footie jersey on and beat the chest on the 'tube and become an instant bloody hero

And niccipops those late model Daleks came with optional police uniforms and fluffy handcuffs  ;)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
is it someone that posts here
I wish he would post here. He is a manly fan with strong feelings and though I may not agree with everything he says his feelings are valid (I learned that from a woman)
It's easy to make fun of someone who is prepared to make their views public. (acutally its very easy, and also fun)
However I welcome different viewpoints. There are important issues here, and through airing the issues and different points of view there will be a better chance of us all learning something out of this. Even if we only learn more about what we already believe.

So You Tube Manly man, please join the discussion (whether here or on the sea eagles site). You never know you may win a few disciples

Haha, if that bloke posted here he'd get an absolute pasting. And judging by some of his responses there, he's pretty thin-skinned.

Wouldn't last a week.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=179661.msg212887#msg212887 date=1237148001]
is it someone that posts here
I wish he would post here. He is a manly fan with strong feelings and though I may not agree with everything he says his feelings are valid (I learned that from a woman)
It's easy to make fun of someone who is prepared to make their views public. (acutally its very easy, and also fun)
However I welcome different viewpoints. There are important issues here, and through airing the issues and different points of view there will be a better chance of us all learning something out of this. Even if we only learn more about what we already believe.

So You Tube Manly man, please join the discussion (whether here or on the sea eagles site). You never know you may win a few disciples
[/quote]

Hey good point of view mate!

I think jtp is getting a bit worked up here is his latest replies (the guy is fanatical giving multiple vitrolic replies to a single poster, apparently all negative responders are trolls, lol)

jtpfreak (16 hours ago)
Reply I don't care about the players. Half the team could leave the club & almost all Manly supporters would hate them for leaving & not support them in the future. They would only support the new players at the club. You don't support the player, you support the team, them club, the jersey.

hmmm... so tell me again how we are going to keep winning if we turn our team into a bunch of choir boys? huh, anyone know?

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
I think jtp is getting a bit worked up here is his latest replies (the guy is fanatical giving multiple vitrolic replies to a single poster, apparently all negative responders are trolls, lol)

Haha, he's such a f*cking nerd.

Ol JTP has a terrible sense of humour, check out his other vids on youtube. Dare i say it, his  Manly contribution could be one of his finer efforts.

He already suspects (read "believes") everything News Ltd and its associates tells him about Stewart and Watmough and Manly is true.

How public perceptions are so easily managed by those in charge of the printing press, aerials and wires.

A society of puppets and muppets. Cute and likeable puppets and muppets.  But puppets and muppets all the same.

Rex link said:
He already suspects (read \"believes\") everything News Ltd and its associates tells him about Stewart and Watmough and Manly is true.

How public perceptions are so easily managed by those in charge of the printing press, aerials and wires.

A society of puppets and muppets. Cute and likeable puppets and muppets.  But puppets and muppets all the same.

lol... he has put in a reply to "attempt" to debunk that as well...

jtpfreak (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply BTW i do not read the Daily Telegraph. I do not read bull**** papers

btw, i wouldn't bother replying to his krappy little video anymore, it seems he is deleting anyones comments that disagree with his own.

Rex link said:
He already suspects (read \"believes\") everything News Ltd and its associates tells him about Stewart and Watmough and Manly is true.

In regards to puppets and muppets, don't you say anything negative about little old Kermie as in his own words, "It's not easy being green." As a supporter of the Scandalous Sea Eagles, my favourite muppet of course is Animal. Why - because, "Animal want woman!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4