Your Turn SBW !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
There has been some big foward matchups in the finals.
Choc got the points over Gallen VS Sharks.
Choc beat up the Burgess Boys -Sam & All.
All I am hearing about is SBW, a Little like last week & the Unstoppable Burgess boys. Well Choc not only stopped them but belted them.
Sure the entire Manly foward pack has won the war - all contributing, but in every games Choc is the leader, making sure the opposition know who is boss.
Its your turn SBW, Choc thrives on big games & will again step up.

SBW always offloads from the ground, facing backwards - so spin the bugger around in the tackle, as he has used up his quota of forward passes this year :idea:

We handled him well in the semi-final.
We handled Burgess and Inglis well last week.
Our team motto should be: We handle without care.

Just wrap up his right arm in Defense and hit him hard early in attack and he won't bee seen for the rest of the night.

SBW has been well contained in the games we've played....except the game where he played 5/8.

I thought Horo did an absolute superb job in Week 1 of the Semis, and to be honest I had to think at times was SBW playing.

SBW was not at the fan day today, he will play but is not 100%.

Roosters will have trained for this and have plans B & C out there. We need to be ready for these as well

Killer03 said:
SBW has been well contained in the games we've played....except the game where he played 5/8.

I thought Horo did an absolute superb job in Week 1 of the Semis, and to be honest I had to think at times was SBW playing.

Correcto. I think if our boys smother him all game, get 2/3 in tackling him, pushing him back every time, it will go a long way towards us winning. Their team is technically, inspirationally and even spiritually (!) built around SBW's and his presence. Nullify him and the rest will fall, i say

The only thing that worries me about SBW on Sunday is that I doubt he will be playing at the Roosters/NRL next year. Therefore he will be extra keen to make the most of this one and only chance to win another NRL premiership. Whether you like him or not, the guy is a great athlete and a very focused individual. I don't think he will leave anything in reserve on the night and he will want to leave a mark. We will need to be on our guard.

I don't think the chooks are a 1 man team Danger across the 17 If Manly waste their energy on SBW they will be caught out. I'm pretty sure the coach is one up on this GO MANLY

Look he's one of their potential matchwinners; they ain't in the GF on spec. They got some, we got some. Which side has the collective force to limit the other's gamebreakers' ability to do their thing is where it will be won. I'm relaxed and comfortable with having blokes like choc on our side of the ledger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4