YOUR team for next week please?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
So I've seen plenty of opinions on who shouldn't be picked ... can posters please let me know who you DO want (full 1-17 please)??

Unavailable for selection:
  • Dylan Walker (foot, TBC)
  • Brad Parker (head knock, round 14)
  • Curtis Sironen (knee, TBC)
  • Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, round 15-17)
  • Albert Hopoate (knee, indefinite)
  • Manase Fainu (stood down/shoulder)
I think we can put together a decent Silvertails 17.

1. Elliott
2. Funa
3. Harper
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Levi
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Waddell
13. Trbojevic

14. Croker
15. Ola'kautau
16. Keppie
17. Paseka

Backs (with parker)
Elliot
Funa
Parker
Suli
Garrick
Cust
DCE
Backs Without Parker
Elliot
Miski
Funa
Suli
Garrick
Cust
DCE
Forwards with Sirro
AFB
Levi
Marty
Thommo
Sirro
Jake
Forwards Without Sirro
AFB
Levi
Marty
Thommo
GoJetski
Jake

Bench
Croker
Paseka
Keppie
Waddel

Does Funa have fullback experience, at leadt would a threat from the back??
Would like Schuster off the bench over Croker and Cust given the 6 jersey he earned his last outing as MOM...

Elliot was awful last night.
Yep but no Hoppa and Garrick is worse at FB. Not a great selection headache. Metcalfe only other option. I’d like to see Metcalfe off the bench at 14. Give him a run at fullback at some stage ( if his defence has improved he may be a serious chance to back Turbot up ) and fill in for Levi for ten.

Last edited:
Does Funa have fullback experience, at leadt would a threat from the back??
Would like Schuster off the bench over Croker and Cust given the 6 jersey he earned his last outing as MOM...

I think he played some FB at Blacktown, and maybe U20s.

Hard to say whether he actually played the Blacktown games as he was always chosen at 18 or 19 and rarely got a game.

Parker can’t play. Des said as much and surely they have to start looking after the kid. It’s getting dangerous. Plus he should not be picked anyway.Doesnt cut it one bit under new rules especially.

Zero chance he plays next week, probably the following week as well. You look at what the Roosters have done with Cordner etc, you have to take repeated concussion seriously and very conservatively.

So Hoppa has had another set back? Minor though?

Zero chance he plays next week, probably the following week as well. You look at what the Roosters have done with Cordner etc, you have to take repeated concussion seriously and very conservatively.

So Hoppa has had another set back? Minor though?
Yep

A team from "left field";

1 Funa
2 Miski
3 Elliot
4 Suli
5 Garrick
6 Cust
7 DCE
8 AFB
9 Levi
10 Taupau
11 Thompson
12 Waddell
13 Jake T.

14 Docker-Clay
15 Paseka
16 Gosiewski
17 Saddler

18 Keppie
19 Boyle

That is my exact team but id probably keep Garrick
Yeah not much in it. Kids a good goalkicker and just like to see what he’s got. From what I’ve seen he won’t get manhandled like Garrick.It’s not going to cost us the game having a look.

We need to see where our young guys are at before next season so we don’t waste another year finding out. Don’t think it will change results much but buys us experience.

Summary ... of stats for props ..

AFB
Average runs per game 17 .... Equal 3rd
Average metres per game 178 ... 1st
Average tackles per game .. 23. Equal 30th

Marty
Average runs per game 12 ..Equal 22nd
Average metres per game 115 ... 24th
Average tackles per game 23 ... Equal 30th

Yeah not much in it. Kids a good goalkicker and just like to see what he’s got. From what I’ve seen he won’t get manhandled like Garrick.It’s not going to cost us the game having a look.

We need to see where our young guys are at before next season so we don’t waste another year finding out. Don’t think it will change results much but buys us experience.
No NSW cup has hit us harder than most because Des is so reluctant give them a go. I'm sure if they were playing a few of the young guns would have forced Des' hand by now. He is just a stubborn old man

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4