Your team against Souffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
1. B.Stewart
2. Robertson (don't think it really matters to Robbo which side he's on)
3. Lyon
4. Lodge (he can play a bit was a leading try scorer in the Qld Cup a few years back)
5. Hoppa Jnr (if rumours are correct) or Oldfield
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Rodney (again if the rumours are right)
13. G.Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. Rose
16. Galavao
17. Robinson/Harrison

That's a fairly strong lineup

1. B.Stewart
2. Robbo
3. Whare
4. Lyon
5. Oldfield
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Rose
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Gift

14. Robinson
15. Buhrer
16. Kite
17. Lussick

18. Harrison

1- Snake
2- Robbo
3-Lyon
4-Hoppa
5-Oldy
6-Foz
7-DCE
8-King
9-Ballin
10-Kite
22_Choc
12-Joe
13-Stewart

RES

14-Rose
15- Rodney
16-Lussick
18- Buhrer

1. B.Stewart
2. Robbo
3. Lyon
4. Matai...hopefully they fight the charge (Hoppa if back)
5. Oldfield
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Rose
11. Watmough
12. smokin joe
13. Gift

14. Mauro
15. Buhrer
16. Kite
17. Lussick

He is a class forward,was easily our best last year
Buhrer after last night might wanna start looking over his tiny shoulders

Robbo is so slow, running in quicksand last night chasing an injured Soward with a hamstring problem (visions of 2010 vs St George semi) soon as Robbo took off he was a million to one, Robbo is all arms pumping and no gas in the tank!!! missing that speed he used to have.

Darren said:
Robbo is so slow, running in quicksand last night chasing an injured Soward with a hamstring problem (visions of 2010 vs St George semi) soon as Robbo took off he was a million to one, Robbo is all arms pumping and no gas in the tank!!! missing that speed he used to have.

Wow. Ridiculous thing to say. Soward himself said he didn't feel anythig in his hammy until he got up.

Soward is the quickest guy in the Dragons team.

The Eagle said:

I'm a big Rodney fan but he was injured coming back through nsw cup, I dont see why des would change his thinking on that now.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Masked Eagle said:
Darren said:

Wow. Ridiculous thing to say. Soward himself said he didn't feel anythig in his hammy until he got up.

Soward is the quickest guy in the Dragons team.

I thought Robbo did quite well given that he had to turn & chase Soward, he was damn close the entire way as well. Many players have tried & almost all have failed, no shame at all in Robbo not catching him.

Just realized I left Nood out of my team, good work Wolfpack. I'd drop Buhrer or Lussick off of the bench for him (Heart says Buhrer, Head says Lussick).

INJURY UPDATE: David Williams will have scans today on a strained hamstring. Kieran Foran sustained a leg strain and Glenn Stewart a back injury. Glenn is in Origin camp and getting looked after by the Blues Medical Team. We've got the weekend off to rest up! And stay tuned...our Round 18 game will see some familiar faces returning!

The Eagle said:

I have never understood the hype surrounding Burhrer.

Gorgeous George said:
The Eagle said:

Buhrer is good. Don't worry about that. People are being a little bit harsh on his recent performances but look at it this way. He has been a victim of how Des has used him more than anything. Its hard to maintain a good level of form when you go from regularly playing 60 minutes to anywhere from 10 to 50 and playing wing, centre, backrow & even hooker for a spell. He's doing OK and still a much better long term prospect than Harrison.

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Whare
04.Lyon
05.Oldfield
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Rose
11.Watmough
12.Buhrer
13.Stewart

14.Kite
15.Mauro
16.Rodney
17.Galuvou/Robinson

Any news on joe ? whats the go with that hand of his ?

Masked Eagle said:
Gorgeous George said:
The Eagle said:

Buhrer is good. Don't worry about that. People are being a little bit harsh on his recent performances but look at it this way. He has been a victim of how Des has used him more than anything. Its hard to maintain a good level of form when you go from regularly playing 60 minutes to anywhere from 10 to 50 and playing wing, centre, backrow & even hooker for a spell. He's doing OK and still a much better long term prospect than Harrison.

He hasnt seemed the same bloke after he was injured

The Eagle said:

Jamie may have had a bad game against the Dragons, but we should cut him a break for that night. He had the flu all week & didnt train. We needed personell so Im guessing thats why he played....

I think Ferris didn't have a great game because he wasn't playing in his usual position.

Wing/Centre would be pretty hard to fill in for during the game and esp up against the best team in the comp.

Give the kid a break.

stoodamire said:
I think Ferris didn't have a great game because he wasn't playing in his usual position.

Wing/Centre would be pretty hard to fill in for during the game and esp up against the best team in the comp.

Give the kid a break.

I'm with you, stoodamire. I think Jamie is great and adds a lot to the team. He was part of the error on the goal line, but in his defence (or lack of it) I think he just came on and that was his first play. But the kid will keep growing in confidence and will be special part of this super team for quite a few years to come.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8