Your 5 best over the last 5 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
What are the best 5 players to play for manly over the last 5 years.

Also they must've played a Full season in NRL. Which means The Ox can't be included.

BK
Monas
Beaver
Stewy
Choc

Did O'meley play for us within the last 5 years?
And Stringer!.

Also is this best consistently or could there have been one really good season, like Hicks had in 04

Last 5 seasons at manly

BK
Beaver
Lyons
Toovey
Kosef

manly have only played in the last 3 years

Last 5 seasons at manly

BK
Beaver
Lyons
Toovey
Kosef

manly have only played in the last 3 years

Can't go wrong with that... man i was a norths loser before the teams came together but geez i loved watching nik kosef play.... i rate him and brad clyde as 2 players who have revolutionised the way a backrower plays today :clap: :clap:

Morrison & King never played for Manly did they? Well King didnt thats for sure and I thought Morrison went to Nth Qld after Norths.

Mark O'Mealey, Matt Orford, Glenn Morrison, Matt King, Paul Stringer
None of these players ever played for Manly but the Ox in 2006. None of them lived up to their potential in that era either - O'Meley was quite ordinary a lot of the time - showed potential but didn't really deliver. All have gone on to bigger and better things since in more decent teams.

[quote author=Ryan]
What do the players I have listed have in common...jeez peoples.

all played for Norths and all moved onto bigger and better things once they left?
[/quote]

Did the "leave" or was it due to cirumstance not in the clubs or players hands?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4