Young Seaeagles Halves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Probably a little slow out of the blocks this season, in part due to fowards not providing the best platform early in the year.
The thing is theres no 2nd or 3rd year syndrome here , these guys are a cut above that. Foz has had his injury concerns & DCE may have been guilty of overplaying his hand, again when the grunt work was not completed in certain games & he was on his own.
Have noticed recently with the fowards at very least matching the opposition, DCE has had more time to use his ball skills & trickery whilst Foz is playing that direct attacking game engaging a defender with runners inside & out creating indecision to the defence.
This is the time of year we need these 2 guns to stand up & for mine the signs are there that they could well be peaking come finals time.

Probably a little slow out of the blocks this season, in part due to fowards not providing the best platform early in the year.
The thing is theres no 2nd or 3rd year syndrome here , these guys are a cut above that. Foz has had his injury concerns & DCE may have been guilty of overplaying his hand, again when the grunt work was not completed in certain games & he was on his own.
Have noticed recently with the fowards at very least matching the opposition, DCE has had more time to use his ball skills & trickery whilst Foz is playing that direct attacking game engaging a defender with runners inside & out creating indecision to the defence.
This is the time of year we need these 2 guns to stand up & for mine the signs are there that they could well be peaking come finals time.

MK Eagle said:

Very accurate summary of where we are at.

MK Eagle said:

Very accurate summary of where we are at.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4