Young Sea Eagles feeling Blue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
by Tim Ashworth 13 January 2014

Sea Eagles young guns Darcy Cox , Wade Hannell, Jessie Ramien and Tom Trbojevic joined some of the most promising young rugby league players for the annual 16-18 years Emerging Blues Camp in Narrabeen last week.

The one camp included skills sessions, lunch and lectures on sport science and team leadership run by NSW coach Lauire Daley, with Brad Fittler and Brad Drew also helping out.

Tom Trbojevic thoroughly enjoyed the day and was very chuffed to have spent the day being coached by some living legends of the game.

“It was a great experience to be coached by some of the all time origin greats like Laurie Daley and Brad Fittler,” Trbojevic said.

“We learnt about the Origin mentality and what it means to be an Origin player.”

“Origin is about taking sacrifices. When you’re tired and exhausted, you have to keep going cause we all have to work as one when you’re representing your state.”

A sentiment echoed by Cox, Ramien and Hannell.

“He [Daley] told us not to give an inch and that it all starts with us. If we are going to end their [Queensland’s] dominance, it has to start with junior development.” Jesse Ramien

In a sign of just how long it has been since the Blues tasted a series victory, Hannell admits not being able to remember the last time.

“We found out today it was 2005 and I don’t know how old we were back then but it’s been a while,” Hannell said.

“It would be nice to start winning, as we get older and to hopefully have that same dominance as they have.”

Each of the rising stars hold aspirations of further NSW representative honours, but were very keen to ensure their relative Sea Eagles teams are on the right side of the competition ladder come finals time.

With such a strong attitude from all of them, the future certainly looks bright on the Northern Beaches.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Young-Sea-Eagles-feeling-Blue/89232

Sea Eagles young guns Darcy Cox , Wade Hannell, Jessie Ramien and Tom Trbojevic joined some of the most promising young rugby league players for the annual 16-18 years Emerging Blues Camp in Narrabeen last week.

Read More

In a sign of just how long it has been since the Blues tasted a series victory, Hannell admits not being able to remember the last time.

We found out today it was 2005 and I don’t know how old we were back then but it’s been a while,” Hannell said.

good thing he can play footy:p

On the subject of the Blues, I saw a '14 NSW jersey advertised with a weird looking robot look to it.
Is this just a supporters jersey?
Don't tell me this abomination is the official NSW jersey!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6