young guns take the reigns!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
just got back from game,and cant remember feeling this good since the famous 40 nil job on the scum! cant believe how our young guns-cherry,hoppa,foran,buhrer all stood up and led the way 2day.im so proud of what they did ,and along with our established stars(that played) really showed the great manly spirit. when we get the rest of the boys back watch out! go the mighty eagles!

The best part is there are a few forwards on notice. There are a lot of keen young guys. Mauro went well.

It was like a perpetual motion machine.

All of the young blokes did well, tackled their guts out and got things going forward, which has been a problem for us.

I would expect some blokes to be looking over their shoulders now, which is a good thing.

I tipped against the Eagles for the first time in many years. On paper we should have lost by 50... 5 starting first graders out and two young guys making their debuts with a handful of others who have a handful of games between them.

Simply awesome performance shows that if you turn up you with the right attitude anything is possible.

If they back it up next weekend then this performance will set the tone for the season but if not then todays effort will be soon be forgotten by most..

Mac Man link said:
I tipped against the Eagles for the first time in many years. On paper we should have lost by 50... 5 starting first graders out and two young guys making their debuts with a handful of others who have a handful of games between them.

Simply awesome performance shows that if you turn up you with the right attitude anything is possible.

If they back it up next weekend then this performance will set the tone for the season but if not then todays effort will be soon be forgotten by most..

Can't believe you tipped against your own team

Mac Man link said:

Like your title on this story but who wins a game on paper???
Not the Rorters thats for sure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6