You would laugh if it wasn't so painful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it

I don't know about any one else but I like looking around auction sites and anything to do with Manly memorabilia gets my vote. So when it was announced on here (by CW I think) that an official Sea-Eagles auction site had been launched by the club I signed up immediately.

What a pathetic effort it has been. I think in just on two months they have had 3 items come out of the club to bid on, usually including a peppering of spam email.

Well today comes the very best. I have just received an email offering me the chance to bid on the recently worn 1970's jumpers individually signed by the player that pulled them over their heads. Fantastic opportunity you might say except this is the jumper worn on the the day WE HAD OUR LARGEST LOSS IN THE CLUBS HISTORY.

Yep, put your bucks up so you can PROUDLY display a jumper worn on OUR DARKEST DAY!

You would laugh.....

I think the club should pay us to wear them. The more errors/crap effort that the particular player made - the higher the $ value (I want the one worn by Princess as it would be very clean!)

Its a joke apparentlythe club got rid of alot of memorabillia when we merged with those Norths Tools.

I cant believe that.

As for that jersey, they would be lucky to get $20-

Yeah - good onya Byso ya bum !!!

LoL - I'm kidding mate...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4