You hypocrite Peter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Firstly guys sorry for this being a bit of old news rehashed I've been meaning to get on here and post this but working 2 jobs 7 days a week in a busy fat bloke nowdays.

I have to say how ammused I was around Xorbas comments regarding releasing Turbo if the injuries continued and the criticism of him being injury proned.

My first thoughts were you big fat hypocrite.

Everyone who's been coming to this place since 2006 knows I had probably more straight manlove for the great man Brett Stewart than anyone else on here. It was plain to see from such famous threads as the "I want to root Brett Stewart" thread started by the gronk.

But poor snake went through a worse period than Turbo with those bloody knees and hamstrings yet I never recall Peter Peters coming out calling for manly to release snake and to be honest if he did I would have thought it was as moronic as I do now the comments about Tom.

But we all know why... he was tight with the Stewart's and clearly he's not as tight with the turbos.

Pull your head in Zorba sadly your no long relevant.

Firstly guys sorry for this being a bit of old news rehashed I've been meaning to get on here and post this but working 2 jobs 7 days a week in a busy fat bloke nowdays.

I have to say how ammused I was around Xorbas comments regarding releasing Turbo if the injuries continued and the criticism of him being injury proned.

My first thoughts were you big fat hypocrite.

Everyone who's been coming to this place since 2006 knows I had probably more straight manlove for the great man Brett Stewart than anyone else on here. It was plain to see from such famous threads as the "I want to root Brett Stewart" thread started by the gronk.

But poor snake went through a worse period than Turbo with those bloody knees and hamstrings yet I never recall Peter Peters coming out calling for manly to release snake and to be honest if he did I would have thought it was as moronic as I do now the comments about Tom.

But we all know why... he was tight with the Stewart's and clearly he's not as tight with the turbos.

Pull your head in Zorba sadly your no long relevant.
Has he ever been relevant in his own right? Whatever "relevance" he had was through association with Arko and Bozo. (more so with Bozo, obviously). Peters has a highly inflated sense of his own importance, which actually has zero foundation (particularly now). Should have stayed at Parra ....

I'm pretty sure he was very friendly with our last coach, hence I believe that's why he's stirring the pot with his Turbo comments.

I’m his defence he did mention it as a business decision as turbo is on 1.2m
I don’t think snake ever was on that high $$

Regardless you are right about the knee problems snake had which impacted the win percentage of the team much like when turbo is out
But zorba has failed to recognise the depth we have with Garrick and weekes

Is Zorba just saying what everyone of you are actually thinking thou?

His comments were on the basis of should Turbo continues to have injury issues.

If he missed another 2 years of footy, I find it hard to believe that this place wouldn’t be flooded by comments saying that he owes it to sign for Manly for free in his next contract, or to do the right thing he should retire.

Things should go both ways peeps. So let’s not forget 1.2 million a year and has played how many games in how many years.

He’d be good enough to play for Australia at centre you know. Oh hang on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4