You can tell it is the off-season when....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
fSvHld5.gif

WelllitAnyGrackle.gif

You can tell it's the off season....... when the pinkies don't make any mistakes for 5 months.

@globaleagle, a couple of years ago my oldest girl and I decided we'd follow a hockey team.
We chose the Canucks. The reason for this choice is quite girlie, we love the killer whale logo and the colours work well.
Another decider was that they won the conference title in the 10/11 series and Manly won in 11.
Seemed like a sensible choice.
A trip to Vancouver to see a live game would be nice but I have misplaced my millions of dollars so it will have to wait.

Also, you can tell it's the off-season when there's a thread titled '2018 possible team?':)

niccipops said:
@globaleagle, a couple of years ago my oldest girl and I decided we'd follow a hockey team.
We chose the Canucks. The reason for this choice is quite girlie, we love the killer whale logo and the colours work well.
Another decider was that they won the conference title in the 10/11 series and Manly won in 11.
Seemed like a sensible choice.
A trip to Vancouver to see a live game would be nice but I have misplaced my millions of dollars so it will have to wait.

Also, you can tell it's the off-season when there's a thread titled '2018 possible team?':)

First, $10 please for tagging incorrectly :p

Second...doesn't matter the reason, good to have fans aboard! (all the nhl talk in the other thread and you've never mentioned you're a fan???? sheesh)

Third - nuck fans can usually wrangle free accom at GE's (plus better half) bed 'n brekky

fourthly - there is no fourthly....it's the off season...entertain yourselves by crikey!

You can tell it is the off season when.... redtube won't let you put any more of your home made videos up in their amateur section, because they class you as a professional.

I make them as quick fire compilations sets for people that go through twice as much mobile data and lubricant in the off season. You know, the sort of people that would come 1st, 3rd and 8th in a 10 man jack off contest. My thinking, they would enjoy the quick sessions and change of scenery/costumes etc. ;)

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
First, $10 please for tagging incorrectly :p

Are you Telstra?

Sounds more Dutch where you have to pay for an application form that you fill in and then pay an application fee

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4