Yesterdays Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
What did everyone think of the Jersey worn by the players yesterday?

I thought is was excellent. I'm certain to buy one over the next few weeks.

I didnt like the way the "V" just sort of ended where it did. It was still pretty good though

I bought one!!! Reebok sizes are a bit funny though. I normally wear XXL and I bought a L jersey so take care if buying by the net.

I thought it looked great, that should be our alternate strip IMO

At the ground - Bobby Saunders and his sidekicks sold it to me. $135. There will be more on Friday night though you can buy online or through the club at Narrabeen. (Pay for postage as well.)

CW,what did you find with the Reebok sizes? I bought one of the Reebok Manly muscle shirts in XXL size but i found it to be about a L-XL size.

I liked it as well, thought it was excellent. But wasn't it supposed to be 60's week? Didn't we wear white shirts with maroon hoops in the 60's??

I liked it as well, thought it was excellent. But wasn't it supposed to be 60's week? Didn't we wear white shirts with maroon hoops in the 60's??

I believe because it is close to the jersy they wore in past retro games and they were looiking form something different. It is actually the 1947 jumper so it may have had to do with the 60th annversary as well

Easystreet - I bought an L whereas I normally wear an XXL or XL. I tried it on before I bought.

This was a replica of the 1947 jersey!!! We wore three different jerseys in the 60s.

A site you might find interesting on Manly jerseys is http://soaringseaeagles.tripod.com/history/jerseys.htm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4