Yes I'm a "Rorters" supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I value your clubs culture , passion , determination and glad you made the 8 (said it a while back). I wouldn't be bothered if you guys beat us in the GF(if we meet again) but please somebody stop the Storm that's headed up north.

Our fans are usually drinking red wine or just bandwagons. I envy the supporters you guys got but i'm tattered cause THE CHOOKS WILL CALM THE STORM.

Last edited:
I value your clubs culture , passion , determination and glad you made the 8 (said it a while back). I wouldn't be bothered if you guys beat us in the GF(if we meet again) but please somebody stop the Storm that's headed up north.

Our fans are usually drinking red win or just bandwagons. I envy the supporters you guys got but i'm tattered cause THE CHOOKS WILL CALM THE STORM.
You show a lot of courage my friend, venturing into these waters.
No doubt you have examined this site for a long time and would understand the bitterness felt for being blatantly ripped off by ' Fake suntan Hayne' in 2013.
Also the fact that at this time of night we are all half p*ssed.
Not withstanding I would be torn between the rorters or scum in the GF because of the 2013 fix.
But if you play the parasites you have my support.
But we are capable of beating who we want to beat so we might be playing your mob.
Anyway Manly supporters hate 15 other clubs in descending order.
The rorters aren't at the top of that list for me.
Good luck.
But not against us !!

No doubt you have examined this site for a long time and would understand the bitterness felt for being blatantly ripped off by ' Fake suntan Hayne' in 2013.
Not withstanding I would be torn between the rorters or scum in the GF because of the 2013 fix.
But we are capable of beating who we want to beat so we might be playing your mob.
Good luck.
But not against us !!

mutual feelings too, u guys could have had that win (forward passes or what not) but blame wolfman since now the years have passed ,makes sense he clearly had off the field issues. It just makes me mad that all those minor premierships afterwards (GF V red V was the one I wanted , loss to the panthers and also broncos drove me nuts).

All I ever wanted was to beat face the bunnies in 14' and smash em. Should be an entertaining finals now that we have a side in poor form despite being second

Good luck.
But not against us !!
Yeah not at the top of the list for me of most hated either.
If it's down to you and the Storm then I hope you guys smash em...but it'll be us that do the job anyway haha!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4