• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will assume that Stewart is out and Matai not suspended and that Choc is ok

Stephenson
Hicks
Hill
Matai
Alberts
Witt
Burns
Hecks
MM
Bryant
Beaver
Choc
BK (c)

Willo
Lulu
Dunley
Styles or Cuthbertson

Read Mata's article on BK for captain and while I agree with some posters who have said it would not have made a difference yesterday. I think that at least it will send a signal out to players supporters and sponsors that results like that will not be tollerated.

I will assume Stewart is out also

Hicks
Steppa
Hill
Alberts
Matai
MM
Burns
Hecks
Balin
Bryant
Beaver
Choc
BK

Cuthbo
Willo
Dunley
Lulu

I'd like to see Balin get a go also. Worried with hicks at fullback seems he hasn't caught a ball all season.

fullback isnt a place to throw someone who has never played there though.very important role in terms of positioning and i doubt it can be taught in a week.i am guessing steppa has never played fullback.i would prefer to take a chance with hicks.

how about
creary
hicks
alberts
hill
matai
witt
burns
hecks
monaghan
Lulu
BK
choc
beaver

bench - willo, bryant, dunley, ballin

I also dont think Creary is 1st grade material. What about Mullane at FB, he played FB in PL this year hasnt he. Still think I would prefer Hicks though.

id back Creary with his hit ups and defence in the front row against King!

sad day when your fans want a winger ahead of you as a prop!

they say wingers are just blokes who hang out with footballers ?

where does that leave Kingey, a bloke who hangs out with wingers ??

What about Cliffy Lyons at 5/8?
This is a joke BUT judging by the way he went on the weekend he obviously still has a bit left in the tank...
Luke Phillips who was his opposite 5/8 in the GF must be spewing about the comments he made in regard to Cliff standing on the wing all season and shying away from the tough stuff.
Cliff smashed Phillips early in the game in a legit tackle and put him out of action for the rest of the contest...he's still got it.

1. Stewart (Lennon)
2. Alberts
3. Mullane
4. Hill
5. Stephenson
6. Monaghan
7. Burns
8. Bryant
9. Ballin
10. Heckenburg
11. Menzies
12. Williamson