YART TIME AGAIN !!! Opinions please..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
YART - Yesterdays Amended Ryan Team

You've left out Michael Robertson. I've seen him play quite a few games & I rate him as a better player than Scott Donald. Also , I would like to know why you have Kane Cleal & Cuthbertson in the 1st grade squad. They are simply not up to 1st grade standard. Ryan , I certainly appreciate your passion , but for a guy that doesn't attend many games , I don't know how you manage to get your ratings on these fringe 1st graders you continually rave about ( eg. Cuthbertson , Styles . Cleal etc ) & by the way who the F@#K is Jason Wells ? . I'm sure most of us have never heard of him & all of a sudden , he is 5/8 for the 1st 13. ( Jesus Wept !!!!!! )

By the way , I was watching Manly train one morning last week & was shocked to see Hoppa training with the backline.

" What's going on there " ?????

I think he still trains with them for his boxing training.

And I agree that Cleal shouldn't be in any side based on 2005 performances.

is that OK K.G. ;)

You've left out Michael Robertson. I've seen him play quite a few games & I rate him as a better player than Scott Donald. Also , I would like to know why you have Kane Cleal & Cuthbertson in the 1st grade squad. They are simply not up to 1st grade standard. Ryan , I certainly appreciate your passion , but for a guy that doesn't attend many games , I don't know how you manage to get your ratings on these fringe 1st graders you continually rave about ( eg. Cuthbertson , Styles . Cleal etc ) & by the way who the F@#K is Jason Wells ? . I'm sure most of us have never heard of him & all of a sudden , he is 5/8 for the 1st 13. ( Jesus Wept !!!!!! )

By the way , I was watching Manly train one morning last week & was shocked to see Hoppa training with the backline.

\" What's going on there \" ?????

Mate how can you have a crack at Ryan about his opinions and yarts containing fringe players ie ("Ryan , I certainly appreciate your passion , but for a guy that doesn't attend many games , I don't know how you manage to get your ratings on these fringe 1st graders you continually rave about") when you don't even know who Jason Wells is? Sounds to me like Ryan might know a bit more than you.

Also, i think you'll find that most of us have heard of Jason Wells.

I think he still trains with them for his boxing training.

And I agree that Cleal shouldn't be in any side based on 2005 performances.

is that OK K.G. ;)
Thats much better Byso - and you are right on the Hoppa thing :D

I attend most home games (probably missed 2 this year), went to a trial at Albion Park, and went to one away game @ Parramatta.

That's 13 odd games this season Craig. And I ALWAYS get there to watch Jersey Flegg and Premier League - don't just sit up the pub like you...LoL. Consider that I AINT going to NZ, Nth QLD, Brisbane games, then I have only missed 12 odd games...and who wants to travel to Wollongong, Penrith, Cronulla etc? I have a family Craig, and need to spend time with them.

For the record, I have been thinking over the YART this weekend, and have come up with this to alleviate the Shayne Dunley / Michael Monaghan both Hooker position thing. This is much like Parramatta:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Paul Stephenson
03. Steven Bell
04. Ashley Alberts
05. Chris Hicks
06. Shayne Dunley
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Mark Bryant
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Luke Williamson
15. Kylie Leuleuai
16. Jason King
17. Adam Cuthbertson

You would think they would not want any 'non' players at training.

mate you havnt seen much of cuthbo if you dont think he is a young player on the verge of first grade.

Id also leave out robinson - has one of the worst records for crossing the white tape for a winger.

Jason Wells is a 5/8-lock we bought for this season.

\" What's going on there \" ?????

You would think they would not want any 'non' players at training.

For all his obvious faults - he still has a lot of good friendships with the staff and players. He is also a very good motivator and encouraging to the younger, inexperienced ones. There's no need for panic, he won't be pulling on the jersey again (we all know that), and it's a case of 'do as I say, not as I do'. :D

A lot of clubs let other sportsmen train with them. What's the big deal? It's a friggin fitness sesion. Also i think you'll find that the boys like having hoppa at training as most of them would be friends with him.

I think KG only the club would knwo what Hoppa adds to the team, as long as his contributions at training are positive, deep down I have no issue at all.

From the outside looking in as a player he was ill disiciplined, was below average when it came to positional play and often appeared to loose focus on the field however he never took a backward step & gave his all for club when a lot of others didn't. The later I hope he is passing on to the young blokes.

I think KG only the club would knwo what Hoppa adds to the team, as long as his contributions at training are positive, deep down I have no issue at all.

From the outside looking in as a player he was ill disiciplined, was below average when it came to positional play and often appeared to loose focus on the field however he never took a backward step & gave his all for club when a lot of others didn't. The later I hope he is passing on to the young blokes.
Yes Wheel - all is positive. :D

Hi KG. Have you been able to find out anything yet on the ex-norths prop Kyle Arnold.

The Norths supporters rate him highly and say that they expect him to be on the bench for 1sts in the second half of this year.

I have seen him play lower grades twice last year and he looks like a big agrressive prop who has an intimidating presence about him.

Thanks

Hi KG. Have you been able to find out anything yet on the ex-norths prop Kyle Arnold.

The Norths supporters rate him highly and say that they expect him to be on the bench for 1sts in the second half of this year.

I have seen him play lower grades twice last year and he looks like a big agrressive prop who has an intimidating presence about him.

Thanks
Hey Tooks - only heard he is training really well.

Hope he is not like a few other Norths prop forwards I know - eg the Mayoh brothers come to mind ;)

[quote author=tookey]

Thanks
Hey Tooks - only heard he is training really well.
[/quote]

Thanks.

Hopefully he will be one of this years surprise packets.

[quote author=tookey]

Hope he is not like a few other Norths prop forwards I know - eg the Mayoh brothers come to mind ;)

[/quote]

The big difference is that Manly didn't sign the Meow brothers. In fact Manly's track record of signing of Norths players over the years has been pretty good with not too many duds (Grant Doorey just didnt get the chances he deserved lol).

Wee Donny was the last front rower that Manly bought from norths and he was excellent.

What about big Marty Bella??? He was good for a while but no value for money he was being paid

Do you guys remember Josh Stuart? Jaw was his nickname. He was more of a loose cannon than Hoppa was on the park !!! LoL

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6