YART - Help Me Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is Julian O'Neill too old to qualify. If so, then surely he has to be coach

Is this a list of players that have had off field indiscretions ? If so we have. Few of our own, choc, snake and Jorge could all be amongst this squad !

bennyeagle said:
Is this a list of players that have had off field indiscretions ? If so we have. Few of our own, choc, snake and Jorge could all be amongst this squad !

Since when was catching a taxi home an off field indiscretion ??

Maybe he means the drink drive?
At first I thought the qualification was getting sacked for off-field transgressions, but maybe it's social media faux-pas?

Snake got done DUI about a month ago!

Obviously a minor offence with the limit he had blown, but regardless, choc has been done for public urination and Jorge got done for spitting at a police officer if I'm correct, happy to be proven wrong. I love our players, but even they too make mistakes!

You could make up 2 teams easily. Throw in the entire bulldogs squad from Coffs, and the sharks trial team form NZ a few years ago. (Minus Hazem)

Well, how ever many teams we end up with one thing is for certain. The game would have to be refereed by Shame Hayne.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4