YAAEF - yet another AE forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This new version seems to have fixed a few probs I've been having for a while but hadn't gotten around to whinging about.

Well done.

Hmm, if Dan joined (created?) Silvertails on 15 July 2004...
and today is 15 July 2015..
does this mean today is a birthday?
Like, 11 years old??!!

eX-Ak5eZROP-3xEiGqqnQn61fot-ZbHnix6jNPpEcV1mT66AJnScTLnhhuZMluS-ZpPKVElcapk3Ym5NmkxbnnCV2XkWGpZCwJWXQLzlXWGAB4L3bEEo8WeH4Zt1r4dxo9FDPsAmwA=w245-h350-nc

Who remembers Igor the Sea Eagle walking around Brookie Oval holding the AE sign and Zorba running on the field - taking it off him and ripping it up ?

Chez_pop doesn't do reminiscence (look that up champ). Go AE or ST. Been a worthwhile ride.
You do mental gymnastics wondering how you can look intellectually superior a lot don't you?

My post was clearly a joke, I'm rarely serious when posting pictures or videos,that was humour i suggest you look that up champion

Even our lesser northern brothers get 3 games a year to feel better about their inferiority, perhaps you too should follow the Maroons

The upside would be you'd win
You don't need to stop following the Maroon and white team on the TV,i know going for the blue team feels weird against the maroon and white
You can watch our halfback dominate when this current 1 7 and 9 finish rep football
You can sit with people intellectually inferior to you during origin games
No need to get up to pee at Suncorp games

So many positives and so few negatives, even the lack of some bozo picking mongs like Pearce, Merritt among countless others

I don't try or appear intellectually superior. Your shots are very rarely an attempt at humour but that regularly is your defence when someone says something. I'll do my best to ignore you.

Haha it was the "Fortress Brookvale" sign with the web address at the bottom. We laminated it so Zorba couldn't tear it up and Igor brought it back for us.

Good times!
Was the other sugn 'Medorcity will not be tolerated' ?

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
I don't try or appear intellectually superior. Your shots are very rarely an attempt at humour but that regularly is your defence when someone says something. I'll do my best to ignore you.
Maybe it's too highbrow for you to understand, I'm not malicious but i will defend myself with devestating force when pushed

I'm curious how would you know my intent? I have had no problems with GE whatsoever, we might not be besties but i wish him no direct harm (humour alert,in actual fact i wish him and 99 out 100 the best unless it directly impedes me then i wish them the second best)

It's sad when you have to defend yourself from barrages of bull**** from those who claim power

Maybe it's too highbrow for you to understand, I'm not malicious but i will defend myself with devestating force when pushed

I'm curious how would you know my intent? I have had no problems with GE whatsoever, we might not be besties but i wish him no direct harm (humour alert,in actual fact i wish him and 99 out 100 the best unless it directly impedes me then i wish them the second best)

It's sad when you have to defend yourself from barrages of bull**** from those who claim power

There is no doubt I made a mistake. Sorry, and I will hopefully not repeat it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4