xmas greetings from Holly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Holly is now 7 months old and she'd like to wish everyone at silvertails a merry christmas.

Holly xmas2005 Silvertails.jpg

Holly 7months.jpg

very cute and thank you and a merry christmas to you and your family

I hear she's also able to make a more understandable argument than Daniel most of the time, too...

I heard she speaks as well as byso, and driblles less

But they both still wear nappies :lol2:

Thanks Byso, and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Actually a Merry Christmas to everyone at ST.

Merry Christmas Holly, to you and your family. I hope you all enjoy your very first Christmas together. :)

Yep the xmas stocking is out. She old enough now to react to different toys etc. So it'll be allot of fun.

Plus i'll have 40 of Jody's family over on the day, so she bound to get spoilt.

just hope there are not too many parra style gifts there champ

My son Kurt is nearly 5 months old now Byso so i know how proud you are. Merry Christmas.

I've turned into a massive poof. I can't wait to put up the friggin christmas tree.

My youngest is 13 months and on track for the Number 6 jumper with the Eags in 2024.

However my wife will be doing the Christmas Tree despie my disgusted protests.

I'll resist Mata, so Holly's thread doesn't get dragged into a religious debate :)

Fonz, so you're in for allot of fun as well. Excellent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4