• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Do the Storm play to a different rulebook ?

Quite clearly it is stated that you can't lash out with the feet to stop a try, McManus is putting the ball down and cronk kicks it out of his hands, and we get no try 20m tap !!

They do it so often they get away with it, just like slowing down the play of the ball. Bloody ffn cheats.

I am almost positive that Cronk fed the ball one handed into a scrum at about the 6 minute mark. It is amazing how many touch and go scum descions do not get replayed.

The Who said:
An eight point try would have put some interest into yet another dull finals match.

It can't be awarded an eight point try as he didn't ground it.

I think that call was fine. Leading with the feet applies more when a player is running in. Crank was already making the tackle, all good IMO.

They changed the rule with regards to dislodging the ball with your feet when Ridge was the master at doing it though Garts

What gets me, is they still have players running around who signed two contracts. How does that work? Ok, Melbourne had to off load a lot, but that doesn't detract from the fact Slater signed 2 contracts, and basically got away with it.

fritz said:
Should change the name of the club to the Whinge eagles.. never heard a bigger bunch of sooks. they cheat.... they cheat.... we've heard it all before... you make Manly look like a bunch of pooftas...
O wait... they are...
upthebum ;)

Napper said:
fritz said:
Should change the name of the club to the Whinge eagles.. never heard a bigger bunch of sooks. they cheat.... they cheat.... we've heard it all before... you make Manly look like a bunch of pooftas...
O wait... they are...
upthebum ;)
Shame it took so long to legalise abortions

Wish his mum could abort him now, stupid inbred bigot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4