WTF just happened

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Sitting there at Bluetongue tonight we were up by 6 had 3 tries disallowed but at all stages I was confident of a win even when it was 12-10. Then I couldnt explained what happened. We were beaten by a better side but I didnt see it coming. Walking back to the car I was still wondering what happened and I still dont.
We still live to fight another day but we should have won that one. 2 points came out of tonights match.
1) I think Souths are better than I think they are - I think.
2) Souths have some feral supporters who look more suited to be on Jerry Springer than being at the footy.

PS. To the a__hole who was swearing to all Manly supporters (Including Children) and when the police came over said the Manly Supporters were swearing at his kids F#$% you buddy.

I agree, Manly dominated for 60 minutes, but the no try and rash of penalties against took their toll.
That last 20 minutes was not Manly.
I cant stand that bastard Hayne.

momentum turned from a combination of when matai's try was dis-allowed & not long after when we forced a drop out but weren't ready when the drop out was taken & they found touch giving the ball back to souths

castle eagle said:
momentum turned from a combination of when matai's try was dis-allowed & not long after when we forced a drop out but weren't ready when the drop out was taken & they found touch giving the ball back to souths

That's true. I was at Bluetongue too and after Matai's try was disallowed, you could feel the momentum swing right around with the refs and the crowd and the annoying ground announcer all behind Souths.

Manly have to win the mental game and accept bad calls :idea:

Most of the penalties that we gave were warranted. The fact that Souths were not penalised for the same thing is out of Manly's control.

Letting a goal line dropout go over the sideline, being twice pushed over the sideline and the hands on the man playing the ball are all correctable :exclamation:

The amazing defence took its toll and Manly lost to the larger Team.

It aint over, 2v is fired up big time :D

IQofalimabean said:
I think it was match fixing. The last 6 weeks manly has been a disciplined team. Now all of a sudden they have a 9-3 penalty count against them at the 71st minute and a bunch of denied tries.

It could easily be argued that the NRL preordained that Souths would win last night.

Just imagine how successful for the NRL would a Souths East grand-final be.

I think I am going to start following WWE I know that's an unrigged sport.

Rambo1987 said:
Sitting there at Bluetongue tonight we were up by 6 had 3 tries disallowed but at all stages I was confident of a win even when it was 12-10. Then I couldnt explained what happened. We were beaten by a better side but I didnt see it coming. Walking back to the car I was still wondering what happened and I still dont.
We still live to fight another day but we should have won that one. 2 points came out of tonights match.
2) Souths have some feral supporters who look more suited to be on Jerry Springer than being at the footy.

PS. To the a__hole who was swearing to all Manly supporters (Including Children) and when the police came over said the Manly Supporters were swearing at his kids F#$% you buddy.

I live next door to a Rabbitoh's supporter. Does Anyone else?

I work with some Souths supporters,
because this "winning thing" is new, they're not sure that it might just be a dream.
Hopefully their Nightmare starts soon.

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
Rambo1987 said:

Are you in jail? :D

tookey said:
Rambo1987 said:

Are you in jail? :D

No. Just in a plain house on a plain street. But I also have Dragons supporters on the other side of me. So I'm sandwiched in between Rabbitoh's and Dragons supporters.

I went to the game with the only Souths supporter with a job. He works for the DPP and he swore that Matai's try was fair.

I haven't spoken to any non Manly supporter who doesnt think it was a try - only the 3 blind mice in Pink thought it was a no try

Rambo1987 said:

I used to. I moved.

simon64 said:
Rambo1987 said:

I used to. I moved.

I had one but he breached bail.

IQofalimabean said:
I think it was match fixing. The last 6 weeks manly has been a disciplined team. Now all of a sudden they have a 9-3 penalty count against them at the 71st minute and a bunch of denied tries.

What do you expect when the NRLs favourite team verses the most hated. It's good to be hated, just not by the officials.

Rambo1987 said:

Yep. And I notice plenty of her clients are too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4