Wrong game to watch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Been holding out for as long as I could, but this afternoon couldn't hold out any longer..... Had recorded games from fox of last year..... So I picked the last game against the dogs. And was really surprised how we went in this game all considered, the guys had a great dig..... Really against it and still nearly got the win, to go to extra time with the side we had to field was extraordinary....... Itching for the guys to take the field to kick off 2015 campaign.

Stinking mutts, everything went their way in that game.

I have not felt as gutted as I was that night. it was sickening to lose in those circumstances.

I hope we do that to them in a grand final one day!

Yeah result hurts but hey, I can't go past the effort with a team decimated by injury and suspension..... Huge effort.

That was one of those games that made me as proud to be a Sea Eagles fan as ever. With injuries (Ballin, Buhrer, Watmough), and then Gifty having been out half the season. With rumours of dissent and implosion, the boys came out and just went as hard as they could for the entire game.

A truly inspirational effort.

It was a gut wrenching loss but one of which all players should be proud. Yes, we should have won, but I think we would have been blown away by Souffs had we made the GF. We simply had too many injuries and suspensions at the critical end of our season. Maintaining a fit roster at finals time is the most important factor in winning a comp. There is a lot of luck involved. It could be argued that had the 'Riff done this then they would have been a good chance to have won the comp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6