Wrong 6,7 and 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought White went ok on debut, especially getting his nose planted on the 1st hitup. Bailey needs to learn how to carry the ball too, is always dropping it in Origin

My only change would be Tupou going, offered nothing, and obvioulsy Gidley will be gone because he popped his shoulder. However if fit, the call for him to play 5/8 is a bad one. He plays fullback for Newcastle and never dominated as a 5/8

Yep Kiwi is on the money.

No problems with white for me.... Mullen needs to stay.. he's a better player than that and will be better for the run.

Tupou added nothing... he should go.

We need another ball runner in the backrow I think... I'd put in Gallen for Andrew Ryan.

With either O'meley, Bird, Watmough or someone like that taking Tupou spot.. i'd keep the team as is apart from that.

This is what i'd do with Gidley.

I'd interchange Ryan (should be gallen) for Gidley.. put anasta to 13.. Lyon to 6.. king into centres.. mini to wing and have Gidley play fullback.

Gidley is best at the back... and he was used stupidly on wednesday night.

Gallen and Bird should get the call up for game two.

Replace Ryan and Topou.

Baily and Kite to start.

White and Simpson of the bench.

I'd start with Bailey and White.

Bailey is better starting and White is a tough nut. He'd kill it in the early exchanges.

This is what i'd do with Gidley.

I'd interchange Ryan (should be gallen) for Gidley.. put anasta to 13.. Lyon to 6.. king into centres.. mini to wing and have Gidley play fullback.

Gidley is best at the back... and he was used stupidly on wednesday night.

Too many changes just for one person to come on.

All Murray needed to do is take Ryan or Hindmarsh off, and put Gidley on.

Yeah, your probably right CIG.

My point was Kurt Gidley is best at fullback. I was really looking forward to his impact but when he came on his impact was.... nothing.

I think he should be used at fullback... Matt King probably could have done with a spell on the sideline wednesday night.. he didn't have a happy game.. maybe just mini to wing and gidley to 1. If not then i spose he's next best at 6.

Its not worth moving Mini just so Gidley can play.

If he doesn't fit the mold he doesn't get a spot.

He's on the bench because he isn't the best option from 1 - 13. If he's not having impact off the bench than he can continue to play for Newcastle. Give it to someone who can hack origin.

I think Gidley could "hack" origin... when was the last time he played 9 for any team??? It was a stupid sub and Graham Murray is becoming increasingly good at making a "stupid sub"

Buderus plays 80mins.. it's not that hard!!

I hope Gallen or Hoffman come in next game as well as Shrek.

But you want to move Mini to accommodate him. Thats just not smart. He's the best FB in the game.

Yeah, i know.. but he could pose the same threat at wing that he does from fullback.. it wouldn't be for the whole game it would just be for the time KG is on the field.

Attacking wise KG is more dammaging from 1 than Minichello is. I just think that's the best spot KG would make an impact from... if not then put him at 6 and he MIGHT have the same impact.. he sure as hell won't from 9.

Maybe he could attack from fullback but defend from wing.

That would suit me. Considering everytime mini touched the ball he held onto it and offered nothing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2