Write up from Kiwi website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
2 very important points.

1. How did the dogs let Harper go? he looked pretty bloody good back in 2019.
2. he's never allowed to cut his hair. looks ridiculous with short hair.....

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
2020 story

Played out that whole semifinal with depressed cheekbone fracture thanks to Newtown headbutts.
At 1m 27s in that video is that Craig Young being neatly sat on his arse? The most notable thing about that - no-one rushes in! Maybe his teammates thought he deserved it. Or more likely they admired the quality of Broahhurst's punch and decided they didn't want to try one.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Played out that whole semifinal with depressed cheekbone fracture thanks to Newtown headbutts.
At 1m 27s in that video is that Craig Young being neatly sat on his arse? The most notable thing about that - no-one rushes in! Maybe his teammates thought he deserved it. Or more likely they admired the quality of Broahhurst's punch and decided they didn't want to try one.
Re Young, bit of both probably, but I’m going more with your initial line of thought

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If we make the GF, I estimate half the crowd will be dressed up as Lionel Ritchie.(well I will be anyway. Dressing up as Wolfie in 2008, was one of the best days ever.)
Love it @wombatgc! Brings back fond memories and that's a super idea about Lionel dress-ups...

Stuey Davis’s Socks

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Our club always had big link to NZ through the 90s with Bozo and Lowe.
Morgan Harper been a great find
The Dogs footage shows the same unselfish play we’ve come to love. Setting up tries for Okonbor on multiple occasions there, just like he does with Saab. Smart player. Good stuff.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
A tip for any media reading this looking for a story. Go get Lowie and get some comments from him on 2021 Manly's NZ infusion.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
The interview with Broadhurst was in Kaikoura.

LT-kaikoura-650x400-panoramic-Kaikoura-Bay.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14