WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry but everyone reacts in different ways. It's a rebuild don't get optimistic I being a realist.
Players went missing that simple. It's round 1 get it I cannot see turnaround.

Our team got flogged last night,so I did too

Flew up from Adelaide and after the game decided to stayup and watchthe sun rise just so I had a good reason to feel grumpy & ****ty

The good news is that I realised the answers to all of our problems two or three times during the night but just can't remember them now

As the old saying goes
It's hard to leave when you can't find the door

will be back cheering next week

It's pretty disgraceful really. I totally get the disappointment, but you have to handle disappointment like an adult and keep things in perspective. Yeah it wasn't pretty, but it's round 1 with a new side. Some of this armchair coaching is laughable too...drop this guy, drop that guy, move this guy here, move that guy there...

how about wait and see what next weeks brings whilst getting on with your life...

Really, Snake, there's no room for perspective on a rugby league fan site. I thought we all knew that by now…
I actually enjoy reading the good and the bad - all part of the theatre, as Tooves often said. Sure, it's often hilarious, but that passion for the team is what makes rugby league such a great game. The ups and downs of a season are always fun to follow.

Yeah let's not panic
* sacked club legend and most of his staff
* moved on 2 time premiership hooked ballin and kiwi international hiku.
* talked up recruits as new era and coach

Simply put this includes Penn talk the talk then need walk the walk

I won't be satisfied until we do what they do in Vikings. That's right, we need to make a sacrifice to the football gods.

But who?

The turning point was in the first half when Manly were about to force the dogs into a second drop out but tafua stuffed it up. A failure to apply the pressure.

Had to laugh at Gaz this afternoon when asked by Braith what he honestly thought of Myles and Fizouts debut....."they sucked!".....Braiths laughing no Gaz give us your honest view.
I can laugh. Cause just like the Warriors today you know it won't stay that way for long.

Our team got flogged last night,so I did too

Flew up from Adelaide and after the game decided to stayup and watchthe sun rise just so I had a good reason to feel grumpy & ****ty

The good news is that I realised the answers to all of our problems two or three times during the night but just can't remember them now

As the old saying goes
It's hard to leave when you can't find the door

will be back cheering next week
You should try watching it in your morning time directly after a meeting and right before another meeting where you had to lay smack down on an RVP in front of his staff and a director of another department.

I tried not to let the rage follow me into that meeting but also channeled it where it was needed.

Getting through a day after a performance that **** is hard.

I will say though in 2011 after our first round thrashing by the storm my friend and I declared our season and our dynasty over and got so stupidly drunk that I'm pretty sure I sang karaoke. I think I even drank schnapps, I'm not saying 2011 will happen again, and the fact no schnapps was involved in my night puts a damper on it, but it's also too early to tell

giphy.gif

I won't be satisfied until we do what they do in Vikings. That's right, we need to make a sacrifice to the football gods.

But who?
Shot that reminds me need to watch ep3 of season 4

You should try watching it in your morning time directly after a meeting and right before another meeting where you had to lay smack down on an RVP in front of his staff and a director of another department.

I tried not to let the rage follow me into that meeting but also channeled it where it was needed.

Getting through a day after a performance that **** is hard.

I will say though in 2011 after our first round thrashing by the storm my friend and I declared our season and our dynasty over and got so stupidly drunk that I'm pretty sure I sang karaoke. I think I even drank schnapps, I'm not saying 2011 will happen again, and the fact no schnapps was involved in my night puts a damper on it, but it's also too early to tell
Dan I love learning about other people's worlds. What does "lay smack down on an RVP" mean?

RVP = regional Vice President. Smack down means me forcing him to do his job and take accountability for potentially damaging if not destroying a $1m opportunity

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7