Wow. Fantastic effort.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
What can you say about Tom. Foran and Schuster came alive in attack having options. Ran the game.

Paseka and Aloiai were huge. Keppie too. Harper was fantastic in defence on Fifita.

I actually thought Croker had a brilliant game. Parker too. Credit where credit is due. Totally different to the side a few weeks ago. Good impact from the bench too. Commentator mentioned the players we have to return however they have been a blessing in disguise. Keppie and Schuster wouldn't be playing second row. They should stay there too imo. Good prop rotation.

Fair play. Well done to Des too.

Go on you eagles. Same effort next week!

I admit I was wrong.
I knew having Turbo back would help but never thought the team would play like this on his return. Never expected a 30+ points turn around with just one player.

Where was the commitment while Turbo has been out, without him we look like wooden spooners but with him back in the team we look like a top 8 side.

The points that came were beautiful to watch compared to how badly flat and uncreative our attack has been over the last couple of weeks. Our attacking threats just came to life, all led by one man. But what I was soooooo happy to see was our defence, continuing from last week, just so resilient, more communication and just brave. Players like Harper, Keppie, Chez need to be applauded for their efforts today. We were tested on our line and we let them leave with a big fat 0 points.

I admit I was wrong.
I knew having Turbo back would help but never thought the team would play like this on his return. Never expected a 30+ points turn around with just one player.

Where was the commitment while Turbo has been out, without him we look like wooden spooners but with him back in the team we look like a top 8 side.
Figured our attack would improve but not the defend so much. Although the titans were woeful

So what changed?
Turbo, obviously, but the biggest change was pretty simple, we held the ball. First half we scarcely made an error.
Second half we were back to making errors and still 'won' the second half but not by much, despite the Titans looking like an unfit, incompetent poorly coached rabble. In fact one try was well against the run of play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8