Would You Take Des Back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In a nutshell or in a heartbeat lol sorry couldn't help myself
index.jpg

Lots of opinions on here @The Quirkster , some you'll agree with, many you won't and you'll always get loads of division on topics like

Ha$ler
$Forme
The District Football Club
Our coaching staff

So if you are up for an argument about anything just post the opposite to what most think and sit back and watch the fireworks!!

Crikey! No offence taken. Just trying to spread the knowledge! But I'm not as smart as Jethro!

That's the one I was looking for.

But I stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil haven't foooooooound what I'm looking for!

Yeah, we must have been looking for the same thread at the same time.

As soon as I saw The Quirkster's thread, I thought, is this the same thread as the one from a couple of weeks back or is it a new thread and when I opened it and found that it was a new one then I just had look for the older one and add the link to this one (or should I just merge the two together?) so The Quirkster could read a lot of other previous responses to the same question.

Can we stop making threads wishing for old coaches to come back?
As said previously we've had a torrid run with injuries and everything else that could've went wrong this year.

Let's give Barrett a proper chance next season without a lot of the deadwood that we are carrying at the moment and then judge.
So a thread calling for the return of Frank Stanton is a no go?
Just so's I know??

Every time he looked at me anyway.
I remember 1978 reasonably well and have a lot of clippings from when I was a kid from that time and the interviews with Frank show an intensity and forethought along with authority that would undoubtedly make him a great coach in any era.
Looking back his TV interviews used to scare me.... through the tele!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4