Would you support only four teams in Sydney??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Read in todays Sun-Herald that Gallop was happy with the crowds at ANZ.  He should go and sit in the bleachers with the other 5 fans.  Teams to relocate; Rorters to Adelaide, Souths to Port Moresby, Parra to Perth and Cronulla to Central Coast. Tigers can piss off to Darwin.     

The way Gallop runs the NRL its a wonder anyone is interested.

Half the Sydney games are played at that sterile Telstra/Olympic/Homebush place with teams like Souths, Bulldogs, Saints etc all serving to diminish their identities.

If the clubs want to survive, play your footy at the real grounds like Leichardt (look how great todays atmosphere was) and Redfern and Belmore, encourage people to contribute via membership by giving them a product worth cheering for in a place worth cheering at. People will sign up.

And for GODS SAKE put a team in GOSFORD. HOW DUMB ARE THESE PEOPLE?????!!!

Do something about the Salary Cap so that players aren't hopping between Souths and Roosters and Sharks and Bulldogs like its a game of pass the parcel.

Fix the rules of the game so you don't have stupid things like golden point, fake scrums, soft rakes in tackles leading to penalties, etc etc etc. I'm too tired to go on.

It just does my head in.

Other than the 10 metre rule which has made the game more exciting, the game is on a slow decline.

NY Eagle

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=177556.msg185343#msg185343 date=1211632184]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=177556.msg185342#msg185342 date=1211631323]
It's a shame Jye Mullane didn't have Norths to play for.  He'd have been one of their superstars.

Scott Fulton, David Vaeliki, Dragan Durdavec - I could go on mate..
[/quote]  It's a pity Jye Mullane didn't have Norths to play for, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THEIR SUPERSTARS. 

I guess we have to keep things really simple and obvious for our dearly departed Norths acolytes.
[/quote]

Unfortunately for jumping Jye he will have to settle for playing for Norths rugby for the time being.  Still he will be able to soak up the history of the real North sydney bears every time he walks onto the NSO.  I am sure that he aspires to play like his idol Greg Florimo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6