Would you Buy a Green Jersey ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After harping on for years about the need for the club to cater to its professional white collar demographic, it is encouraging to see it finally happening. This green jersey is obviously being pitched at the board room, not the dumb ass proletariat.

They will probably sell no more than 10 of them and pocket twice as much than if they'd sold it to 50 of the nuffies that hand out the Sea Eagles News at home games.

Its a good initiative imo.

I work in the building & construction industry and there is quite a bit going on with sustainability and the green star rating for buildings and office fitouts. My company is investing quite a large amount of money into green initiatives so hopefully this venture helps the club in the long run.

Its a good initiative imo.

I work in the building & construction industry and there is quite a bit going on with sustainability and the green star rating for buildings and office fitouts. My company is investing quite a large amount of money into green initiatives so hopefully this venture helps the club in the long run.

i am also involved in this changing in strategies.

There is surrently a committee trying to work out why australia is so far behind the states, europe and even asia when it comes to sustainabilty in MBA's. seems a lot of these high paid corporates dont know ****

The first 3 jerseys were sold in 5 minutes at $1000 a pop. Now the club is auctioning another 21. It will be interesting to see if they get anywhere near the "out-of-the-blocks" punters who shelled out the big bucks.

Link for those interested: http://www.rugbyleagueauctions.com.au/manly

if you look Mb a lot say Reserve not met yet , It looks like there are after about $350 each for them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4