Would this be a better team hypothetically

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle87

Rookie
Hi

So looking over this team, I thought if we were just a bit smarter with our decisions, wouldn't it be great if we went for these players.

Brandon Smith and Matt Burton.
So forget Manase Fainu and don't renew DCE's contract. Don't chase Foran.

Spend the money on better options for the future.

Could've had a spine of

Trbojevic
Burton
Schuster
B Smith.

How would that look?

I know that will never happen but maybe we wouldn't be where we are with better planning for the future.

Jimi

I think I would back any combo other than DCE being in it. I think he single handedly farked it up for us tonight. I've never been a fan but he seems to have his worshippers.

DCE had a shocker. No argument from me. But he is/has been a champion and will probably never be dropped. So let's look at other players who seem to be automatic selections:
Parker? It's been obvious for two seasons now that he is a reserve grade trier. Nothing more.
Suli? He has his supporters, but I've always maintained he isn't fast or clever enough to play in the backline. Very occasionally he may run over the top of an opponent, but never will he beat a player with guile or skill.
Garrick? His first season in 2019 was so promising but he must now be dropped. His goal kicking alone is not good enough to keep him in first grade.
Walker: I've never been a fan, but I admit he looked more dangerous than the above mentioned three, albeit playing out of position.
Sir Loin: Wasn't up to his high 2019 standards last season and been downright pedestrian in his initial two matches this year. He will not pass the ball. If our coaches can't see this then they also need to be punted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8