WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final! Who Are you Going For and Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6/71 said:
Festival of the Boot!

Praise be Roy and HG- no terrible channel nine call for this little black duck!

Sitting here trying to get remotely enthused about the game...didn't know HG and Roy were on!:D Fkng brilliant...now I'm happy

I'll tell you who have really been under the radar. All these feckin' South's fans! They are everywhere up here in Rocky. Hate nothing more than undercover vermin. Except vermin themselves. I know the odds are against it, but I hope South's get flogged hard tonight.

wombatgc said:
6/71 said:
Festival of the Boot!

Praise be Roy and HG- no terrible channel nine call for this little black duck!

Sitting here trying to get remotely enthused about the game...didn't know HG and Roy were on!:D Fkng brilliant...now I'm happy

ABC News Radio mate.

Already some great calls.

I took South's giving up 6.5 points for $1.68.

I still hope the Dogs win.

I swear if the dogs win and that bald headed knob polisher is up there smiling like a fkn Cheshire cat I'll put my fist through the tv.

I cannot lose I took both teams in a multi with the northern pride. I win more money if the dogs win but I'm not a greedy man

Are there even any dogs fans there?? All i see is green and red lol.

Ive changed my mind go the Dogs!!!! This special Souths treatment is sickening. I hope they never win a GF ever again!!!

Rabs..."We're under way. One of the most anticipated GF's of all time"....

Only if you're a Vermin or Scumdogs fan......

No no no no no I can't imagine how much of a circle jerk there will be if Souffs win with $Bargarse a broken cheek.

mozgrame said:
There's a fine line between genius and phukwit. T-rex is yet to cross that line tonight.

This guy is the worst. 3 errors and when he runs he makes no meters. Smaller players than him can hit the line harder and make more meters.

Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:
There's a fine line between genius and phukwit. T-rex is yet to cross that line tonight.

This guy is the worst. 3 errors and when he runs he makes no meters. Smaller players than him can hit the line harder and make more meters.

Agreed.

Oh well, at least TRex can run to a lose ball and score, as long as he doesn't have to get tackled.

As usual Inglis has gone missing in a big game. He's a bully. Only beats up on weaker opposition.

Are the Scumdogs actually playing or is this a training run at Redfern? All I've heard all night on Nein is Souffs this, Vermin that.

Sickening.

The WWF's old Junk Yard Dog would be proud of Graham tonight :D

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8